Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Bracknell, Berkshire*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- You can have a good night out in both the clubs in Bracknell. The local area is full of good DJ talent some of whom have made the big time in the past (Scott James, Carl Nicholson, Mark Aurbach, Tony Bellamy)and some of the newer talent will make it big.
Look out for the events INDULGENCE and THE BEAT ADDICTION both of which are friendly good nights out.
- Dezire (used to be Oceans, then Simpsons the Shikaras) is now open and whilst it's full of kids at the moment, will blossom into a club we can all be proud exists in Bracknell.
Angels (was the DRUM and 3M social club) should be way more busy than it is. The club is growing instature and they have some fantastic local dj talent and promoters running the nights. Check it out.
- all closed down thanks to stabbings,naughty doormen,people being glassed,bitten,chewed on etc etc....even kebab vans move around
- A lot of information here seems out of date - but Shikaras is really coming back up as a good night out. All the trouble and drugs have been cleared out, and they have a website now to show what the place looks like : www.shikaraclub.com
- The Drum is a fairly new venue, and is pretty much the only place to throw some shapes! They have house and hard house nights, and there's a wicked monthly breaks party called Mumbo.
- Nothing alternative. Shakiras and the drum
- Cellar Bar at South Hill, AWESOME!
- Where to go for us 28ish year olds, Shakiras is too young,Apres is too out of town. What about this new place, The Drum??? Supposed to be over 23`s. Anyone been yet? Under the 3M car park?!?
- CLUBS?? In Bracknell? only sh!tty Shikara's where the sweat drips off the ceiling and old fogies go dancing there (note a 40+ yr old woman with bleach blonde hair!)
- Masquerade WASN'T closed because too many people were stabbed, it was closed because Bracknell Council would not renew either the Masquerade Or the Frisco Jacks' licence. I know this as I used to work there!
- MAsqurades and friskos no longer exist they are now bingo and pizza hut lol
- colours snooker club. full of glue sniffing skinhead 15 year old wannabes.
the main nihgtclub - masquerades has been shut down by the police as too ,many people have been stabbed there. no shit.
no other real clubs. just pubs. wokingham has a few clubs.
- How old is this site? Is it updated?
Shikara NIghtclub has opened in December 03. Kept the name so people know where it is, but no other connection. Was Simpson's, but without the drugs!!
Come and try it for yourselves.
- shakiras just opened suposed to be quite good and dats it i think
- south hill again (im noticing a pattern here) all the dancing etc
- By the grace of all things unlice infested masca-pants has shut down and the only club remaining in bracknell is at the coppid beech.Strictly over 25s and the kind of place philandering middle managers take their secretaries.
- Masquarades has closed, Yippee!!!!
- There aren't any clubs in bracknell anymore (11.1.03). Shikaras has a late licence and they're very good (it used to be Simpsons).
- Mascarades and Friscos have closed now, gonna be a pizza hut and a gym!! gonna miss all the bottling and fights by the 'hard' townies!! rumour is that the townie fights mean the licence has been taken away!! ha ha townies :)
- DO NOT ENTER MASCARADES. You will be forced to sign up for a member card, which will accidently fall out of your wallet at the most cringe worthy moment. Do try the Beir Keller and Apres at the Coppid Beech. Heaven knows we need a decent club in Bracnell...... Simpsons was magic, but the Shakara sucks.
- clubs in bracknell are not brill but there no one else to go for a cheap night out the club in bracknell masquerades has got under18s on a monday night not bad somewhere to hang out a see a few fights and friscos next door to masquerades let anyone in get pissesd plus its cheap when its happy hour.
- Masquarades if ur into that sort of thing.. umm frisco's kind of. well lets face it. bracknells pretty crap
Apres night club at the Coppid Beech Hotel
- There is an under 18 night club 4 teens known as eclipse it is gr8 if u wanna show off ur mc skills as all u have 2 do is ask and u can be master of da mic so head down to the 3M car park on a friday night, not on every friday pick up a flyer 4 details.
- ahh, bracknell. what a shit hole?! full of arseholes too?! na, its not too bad, mascapants is it for the night life, well along with a few pubs serving 12 yr olds. but hey?! go down masquerades more than once and you'll be a regular, ask my mate, shes down there every weekend?! my advice, get well pissed and hope for the best...?
- Aghhhhhh!!!!Well ive seen mention of frisco's but yet to see mention of the classy(!!??!!)establishment known as masquerades(Or the Palace as us locals call it)To say the people who frequent there look young would be an understatement,need i say more??Only worth going if your very drunk and have no idea as to what is going on or happening to you!!!!
- We have Masquerades nightclub, Woopi Dooda, are'nt we lucky.
Still they did have a wet t-shirt comp down there a few weeks ago, with another one planned.(yipee)
- Things went down hill (Was that possible?) when Oceans under the carpark was closed. My advice go to London on the train from Waterloo
- Bracknell clubs should be renammed Independent School Discos. Get-my-point.
- get on the train and end up in london. believe me it makes sense.
- Personally speaking...for clubs...Bracknell is CRAP!!! I have to say that of a Friday or Saturday I tend to venture into Reading or if I am feeling a little more up-market I will go to the Jagz Club in Ascot. This club is great! Quite expensive but well worth it if you are up for a funky time with some rather funcky people!
- SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY Club at the point. Masquerade's.
- The only major club Brtacknell has is MAsquerades which is alright but you need to consume large amounts of alcohol and be surrounded in mates to thoroughly enjoy the beauty of Mazzas. We need more clubs in Bracknell so can someone please please build one.
- Frisco Jacks at the Point. Masquerades next to that, which I'm told the under 18's night every other monday is a total arse wipe.
- Simpsons Nightclub really was a dive filled with young druggies. (I should know, I use to be one of them). It has closed down now and has been replaced with an Indian restaurant. (haven't eaten there yet!)
- Frisco Jacks, food, drink and fights.
- Coppid Beech hotel (at the Nike Centre) has a nightclub and beer kellar.
- There is Simpsons which is good for a fight, has 'orrible toilets and people who love taking loads of drugs.
- Apres at the John Nike Centre is good (as I DJ there sometimes - another plug !!). There is loads of crumpet for the lads, and it's crumpet with style.
- Admiral Cunningham club is a real shithole. Regular criminals of Bracknell attend at weekends and manage to vandalise nearby Priestwood shops and people's houses.
- Club CALI has just oppened up outside the old Edwards Joint in Binfield.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, email@example.com, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2009-04-24
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board