Cafes and Coffee Shops in Bracknell, Berkshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Very nice site!
- lots of these they charge the earth and have nasty java coffee,not nice sitting outside when bracknell locals are about though better off at home
- Sejwix delicatessen does a mean sausage sandwich!
- Bar Torino in town does the best paninis I've ever eaten.
- The one upstairs in Princess Square is ok, but don't buy anything that's not wrapped because they use their hands to pull them out and then handle your money?
- There's a good coffee shop at Ottakar's bookshop with wireless and bb's muffis in princess sq. No Stabucks or Pret a manger yet
- Santa Fe's above Ottakers in the town centre does really nice lunch bagels and lovely hot chocolates. Is quite expensive though.
- The coffee shop in Hammicks/Ottakers is excellant, although very pricey. They serve really good bagels and desserts as well.
- As if!
- a couple in town centre. quite trendy.
- bbs bwhere little kids go for fags at lunch from school
- best place in bracknell for a great fry up is mill park cafe even open weekends i go every saturday its helps me hangover & well cheap.
- if you got wicked hangover on a sat or sunday morning you get a great breakfast down the mill park cafe big fry up & cheap,it sorts me out every weekend.
- have you tried the mill park cafe just past mcd's in mill pond,they do a mean breakfast so cheap & its open on sundays till 2.30 get yourself down their the best grub around yummy'
- Bar Torino is lovely, but only on pay day. It's a mite expensive. Ditto the coffee shop at the top of Hammicks.
- The @ttic in Market Street. New internet cafe opened in 2002. Excellent bacon baguettes, speciality coffees, mags and papers - good prices too.
- Sainsburys lost the plot getting pigswill Starbucks in. Over five quid for a sarnie and a cuppa slop. Bye bye Sainsburys...
- at school i am doing a project of the harmanswater/bracknell neighbouhood
could u send me some information please??
- Bloody hilarious! Cafes and Coffee Shops in Bracknell???? Chippies and that Tea House for OAPS outside Woolies!!
- the @ttic is good, its a cyber cafe
- Starbucks (woo hoo!!!) Come join the boring clientele with the mind numbing lounge music which is elevator versions of things like hendrix etc. High prices for no atmosphere. Some of the staff are FIT!!!
- Try Hammicks bookshop coffee shop, very nice - newspapers and all.
- BB's has very nice coffee if youre into proper coffee - overpriced it is, but a nice setting where you can smoke, eat there overpriced but delicious sandwhiches and drink coffee, chat with a friend - the bracknell riffraff can rarely afford the prices to stay in there long enough ;p
- To Go in Princess Square and the Crossway great food & Coffee but please opoen BOTH STORES ON A SATURDAY
- There use to be a cafe in the co-op, the broadway and above the old international foodstores in Charles Square
- Fontanas, B&B Muffins, Mountstevens.
- BB's muffins is cool but expensive.But since im not home much it's a nice place to meet your mates and catch up on life.
- They need a cannabis cafe cos 99.9% of the Bracknell population are potheads!
- Bar Torino - you are joking, you can see "Mr Torino" in Sainsbury, Bracknell Town Centre buying all his goods to resell at a very high mark-up every working day!!!!!!
- Go to any number of coffe shops or burger bars youre unlikely to be able to tell the difference between them
- Bar Torino is a wonderful Itallian themed cafe in the town opposite the fountain. Try one of their Prawn Mayonaise baggettes with salad. They're great mate.
- The best are all based in Ascot High Street, Bracknell couldn't compete if it wanted to as its totally classless!
- May I recommend the hot chocolate at the Bentalls cafe. It is served in a tall glass, layed with whipped cream and then covered in chocolate dust....LOVERLY JUBBERLY!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, email@example.com, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2009-05-29
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board