Demolish It Now Building in Bracknell, Berkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
Demolish It Now Building
- South Bracknell Estates (e.g. Hanworth, Birch Hill, Great Hollands), over developed estates crammed with people and their cars.
- 3M in town....knock it down...shithole
- bracknell council and main library,very the office!
- The 3M building. It was a real landmark. Why some other company didn't take it over and it's been left to go to rack & ruin I'll never know but lets level it now
- 3m building. If nothing else it'll stop kids throwing bits of concrete out of the windows onto the traffic below. I'm surprised no-one's been killed yet.
- Err Great Hollands Err Enidwood House
- Charles Square, it's rubbish. Full of 2nd hand shops. Only good thing is herbies, chippie and that's it.
- I used to like it and they will be getting rid of it. the thing is the vandalism has gotten out of control and makes it an eyesore. the 3M building. The car park where the drum is comes a close second
- town centre would be a good start although the council are finally seeing the light
- the flats out side underwood in great hollands they used to be called trune court and were full of junkie bikers who would stab you as soon as look at you
- Only one? as if! anything over 3 storys tall... anything owned or pre-owned by council tenants (ie. whole of Bullbrook, Wildridings, Great Holands, etc. etc.) anything grey and concrete... anything with a smashed or borded up window.. the College (best in area, but sh!t looking)... basically... EVERYTHING. except Warfield, which is nice, where only every other house needs knocking down to give the place some room!
- Bracknell in general. If that can't happen, then definitely Point Royal with the druggies, slags, pikeys, chavs, theiving bastards, boy racers with their shitty novas and escorts etc in there. And maybe the council estates too.
- oooh bracknell in its self should be demolished
- 3M Building
- enidwood house in town centre. ever seen trainspotting?
- colden farmer
- er the whole of great hollands now you come to mention it!!
- All those concrete shitholes in the town center, particularly in the top half of the High Street.
- Bracknell, in general, its a hell hole.
- 3M towerblock!
- 3M and The point Bracknell town centre needs something
- well most of the piss stained concrete monstrosities that make up bracknell town centre would be a good start...
- Yes please. Too much to mention but start with the Kerith Centre and work toward Princess square.
- 3M, Pointroayl, anything about one storey high-it causes draughts
- Point-Townie capital of england
- the residential costrophobic council estates & the great & all mighty tower looming over the easthampstead plains!
- 3M... and the rest of Bracknell preferably.
- The entire centre of 'racknell
- i would love to see Brakenhale so flatted its such a shithole it needs refershing badly
- Enid Wood House - the poor lady must be turning in her grave!
- Brackenhale School. Its like a giant Grundon bin, full of filth and pupils like rats. Well, at least it provides the town with bin-men and criminals.
- the easthampstead tower housing block.please may someone lock up da man who hangs out of da 15th storey shouting "god bless us", he's a freaky criminal.
- the huge & ugly crime ridden tower block in easthampstead, point royal
- enid wood house & the whole of notorious bullbrook.
- that bloody flat in Easthampstead.
- The ICL tower an blot on the landscape, out of town in the middle of nowhere no other buildings around it are low rise and just an ugly building. Totally out of place.
- The 8 story town centre flats (from behind especially) this is because they are sick, with mould growing up them, and they are full of criminals. Also, there was a naked man on the top storey, trying to entice little children in to his flat. EEERRRRRRR
- le mount pleasant flats,da inner london overspill. the dark alleys underneath r vile.smell me
- A CERTAIN RUFF HIGH RISE CRUELY DOMINATES DA CENTRAL ESTATES OF BRACKNELL'S SKYLINE. ITS CALLED POINT ROYAL! ITS FULL OF HEROIN DEALERS & SLAGS WHO DRAG U UP DA STAIRS 4 A QUICKIE!!!
- I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE 2 GET IN TOUCH WITH A DEMOLITION AGENCY & WATCH THEM DESTROY THE SHIT OUT OF BRACKNELL'S CONCRETE SLUMS!
- F L A T T E N TRIPEY POINT ROYAL. ITS SICK!
- I'd love to see the 3M building flattend. It's been there for about 25 years and it's a horrible Brown-ish 70's colour...looks foul. Oh and if they demolish it, put all the kids who have bad attitudes and listen to Garage music, in the building.....So that's most of Bracknell actually..
- POINT ROYAL- THE SICK TOWER BLOCK! IT'S EXTREMELY CRIME RIDDEN!! ALSO DEMOLISH GARTH ESTATE COS IT'S SKANKY!!!
- BOYD COURT, it's a crime ridden block of ugly flats which are extremely long & the council need to do something quick about it. I'ts also got massive black stains on the front of it. The walkways which join the flats up are falling apart.
- In a few years, I will get an atomic bomb and place it on the ugly 3m building and then there won't be anymore Bracknell. Success!
- The urban concrete city called great hollands, with rows and rows of concil houses, plus all of the 3 storey flats on wordsworth. The 3m building and the grange hotel have to be knocked down before they fall down!
- point royal is an eyesore.
- that hexagon thing in easthampstead gross
- the whole of the town centre??! na, the point looks nasty.
- 3M GET RID OF IT,IT IS OLD DATED AND UGLY DO WE NEED THAT WHEN WE ARE GETTING THE REST OF THE TOWN REVAMPED????IF WE HAVE TO HAVE THE BUILDING GIVE IT A LICK OF PAINT!!!!PLEASE!!!!
- The dirty-brown looking Oracle building that has been for sale for at least 2 years...
- The British Legion , no monument to our war heroes or the drunken bums who frequent it.. it looks like a dock side social club "up North" well north of Watford any way.... but most of Bracknell does... probably explains all the ethnic minorities and scots/geordies that are living here!!!! buggar off and move back to your own land and take the welsh with you......
- The William Twigg pub in Great hollands.
- Jubilee court
- Princess Square - what is the point of moving Argos? Will we now have another useless cheapie shop selling all things plastic and tacky in its place - that's what usually happens? A fortune has been spent on revamping the area near Bentalls and what is there? - nothing just a long corridor which is perfect for all the young tea-leafs who roam the town to make a quick getaway! Serves you right!
- The Town Centre, in one go if possible!!
- 3M before I jump off it.
- point royal and campion house. they smell of piss.
- Bracknell Town Centre
- The Oracle Building, who on Bracknell Forest Borough Council got the back-hander for that eyesore!!!!!
- Met Office.
- Try the whole of Bracknell, It's a concrete waste ground any way.
- 3M building. Actually, I believe they are planning to lose this eyesore soon.
- The old honeywell building, derelict for years.
- Mount Pleasant Flats at the top of town. Small, damp, expensive, noisy, cold, skanky, smegy rabbit hutches. I lived there for seven long years. Also the flats right in town opposite the banks and mothercare. Even smaller and full of drug dealers. One more place, Waitrose head office and warehouses. Managers treat you like sh*t and the pay doesn't pay. Flatten it!
- The town centre could do with a refurb, maybe a little less concrete this time guys.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, firstname.lastname@example.org, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2009-10-13
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board