Favourite Building in Bracknell, Berkshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
- Winchester House AKA the 3M Building. Shame its in disrepair, cant be accessed easily, and probably never become some sort of multi-floored entertainment complex. Its a distinctive land mark to use to lead you to the town center if you are ever lost.
- would have been the old picture house but it was torn down decades ago
- The Old Manor is a beautiful and historic building. Also the church, Holy Trinity, off the ring. South Hill Park Arts Centre is our local treasure though. It was better before they refurbed it though. Back then the clientel was a meritocrasy of musicians and artists. Now it's mainly chavs who have no interest in the arts whatsoever.
- simpsons club
- "Point Royal" Tower Block because it's featured in loads of classic British movies like the Sean Connery film "The Offence" (1972) and I believe the Jenny Agutter movie "I Start Counting" (1969). So no don't demolish it, restore it and perhaps make it private instead of council and ensure new tenants treat it with respect too!
- The Manor, Easthampstead Church,Easthampstead House and South Hill Park are all lovely. They are older than the rest of Bracknell so aren't made of concrete.
- South hill park
- The grange
- South Hill Mansion
- South Hill Mansion
- point royal. especially after living in the only flea infested tower block for years. great for throwing yourself of though.
- south hill its jst a place to chill n av a laugh and its massive lots of pikey n hipy there tho lol
- the mannor
- I only get to pick one!??! There are some lovely houses in the countryside part of Bracknell... and from pictures, South Hill park looks nice... apart from that, everything is crumbling, 1000ft tall and concrete.
- Believe me, u will need to go way out of Bracknell for a nice building. The pikeys, chavs and slags have vandalised them all.
- The Mansion House, aka Easthampstead Park Conference Centre aka the old sixth form from EP
- south hill park. no contest
- flats in town cus u can shoult abuse at people in tow quite cool
- err... the train station cause its the track to freeeeedom!!
- ICL tower block - lots of girlies working there and cheap beer in the social club bar; what more could you want?
- Easthampstead Park - this used to be my school
- The Met Office, brill having that on our doorstep
Easthampstead Park House has a gorgous drive up to it and sits in a picturesque setting
- South Hill Park - but they've ruined it.
- The Red Lion, The post office, south hill park and my mum's house.
- the .....bandstand
- The Old Manor - one of Bracknell's oldest buildings but mucked about a bit inside to accommodate the pub.
- Shikaras-it's underground
- South Hill Park.... Only bloody decent one.
- none of them
- Soth Hill Park. This has everything in an old mansion. Great place to chill-out or get slaughtered at the three bars.
- hmmm..... well there are lots of 60's monstrocities to choose from
- South Hill Park (NO TOWNIES ALLOWED)
- St Michaels Church, Easthampstead
- you'll have to go at least 4 miles from bracknell's town centre to find a nice building.
- coppid beach hotel it is full of lovely italians ready 2 chat up the first new employee
- ?? south hill parks pretty nice, they're doing it all up.
- Got to be Lilly Hill House.Situated at the far end of the rugby club/back of lilly hill woods.Nice old building needs to be shown off a bit more!!!!
- The Golden Farmer pub in Easthampstead.
- The beautiful little thatched cottage situated near the Oak Pub on the London Road, its hidden away from the general crappy buildings that personifies Bracknell!
- Point Royal. Bracknells only residential tower block.
South Hill Park,
St MIchaels Church
- The haunted Easthamstead Park with its earie 1/4 mile driveway.
- new dell office by the john nike centre. nice !
- South Hill Park
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, firstname.lastname@example.org, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2009-10-13
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board