Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Bracknell, Berkshire*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- there was but its also gone,have to go to twyford
- Amen Corner, by the John Nike Icerink is the nearest, then IT Music in College Town, Sandhurst
- The best place to go for guitars is the axe house , i cant remeber exactly where they are but these guys know there stuff i think there site is theaxehouse.co.uk
- Amen corner music is the best place around.
- Amen corner is very good, as is Hickies in Reading.
- Amen corner music for traditional instruments. Reading for Decks, I got mine on Oxford road
- Reading has some excellent music shops, both in the town centre..Broad Street Mall, and on the Oxford Road
- very small guitar shop in amen corner near the ice rink.
- There are basically two guys running Amen Music these days. One of them is a kind of clean-cut looking, very friendly and helpful guy. He once fixed an action problem on a guitar of mine right on the spot and refused to accept any money. The other guy is a dishevelled, scabby, hippy/troll looking kind of guy, who is as miserable as hell. He speaks in grunts and always seems very displeased to see any customers. Avoid him at all costs. Try to have a sneaky look inside the shop to see which guy is on duty, and if its the latter one, do a runner and come back another time. Overall, though it's a great music shop.
- reading (in broadstreet mall usually)
- Amen Corner Music is still going strong after 28 years and almost 300 guitars on display.
- I noticed on your site that you have Amen Corner in Binfield Bracknell as being closed. This was a shock to me and even more of a shock to the proprietors!
It is alive and well and in my honest opinion one of the best and most helpful music shops I have ever visited
Please amend your listing.
- Since Amen Corner closed, nowhere
- Amen Corner. Great shop, bit old and messy but a good range of guitars. And they'll let you play them. And they know what they're talking about. The dog's nice too.
- bracknell has one, and it only does bloody guitar stuff - well annoying if you play keyboards and piano. its over at amen corner. either that or the classic in tune music in sandhurst. try reading!
- Amen Corner Music, has one of the most impressive displays of new guitars in the area, they also happen to be cheaper.
- We need a Music shop SOOOO badly. There is one on Amen corner (I think it has been there since about 1750) but the last time I went I seem to remember that the owner had a thing for bass guitars and bongos. I think this might explain why the only customers that frequent this establishment seem to be ageing hippies and baggy trousered teenagers that think it would be cool to get a "Flying V" guitar for their birthday!!!
- Amen Corner music near the skate rink is the best, with friendly people to help you.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, email@example.com, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2008-06-18
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board