Live Music Venues in Bracknell, Berkshire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
Live Music Venues
- Oxjam Bracknell when it has a venue
- southhill park,oak,red lion,lots of pubs do hippy shit
- There's only really South Hill Park Arts Centre as a "real" music venue. Other pubs, like the Admiral Cunningham might have the occsional covers band or duo. It bugs me that such a great looking venue as the Cellar bar has never had a really good music club though. People go and see their mates but there's no "scene" as such
- South hill park, the fez and the purple turtle in Reading and Reading university student union.
- SOUTH HILL PARK
- south hill park
- the celler bar at south hill park
- Yep Cellar Bar's the place to be. And watch out for Neophonics, new Bracknell Soul/R&B original band that's definitely going to make it big for 2006!!!
- South Hill Park have bands on in the Cellar Bar& the Wilde Theatre.They also host the Outhere Festival aka Bracknell Festival.I went this year and it was fantastic.
The Bierkeller at Coppid Beech Hotel has live bands every friday and saturday night
- some pubs do live bands - the running horse, the boot e.t.c.
south hill park always has bands every thursday in the cellar bar and has the bracknell festival every year. - the best place for music in bracknell.
shakiras indian restaraunt sometimes has live bands too.
reading 20 mles away really is great for live bands :- bar oz, purple turtle, alleycats, the fez.
- southill park
- Cellar Bar south hill
- Great Hollands community centre is now having a once a month/every two months Punk/metal night, first one february 14th. www.mohawkmusic.co.uk has details.
- The Cellar at South Hill Park is fab when it gets all hot and sweaty and you come out all bruised and battered. Hoorah!
- The cellar bar at South Hill park is pretty cool and the owner of the Newton Pippen in Harmanswater is trying to start up 'alternative' and rock nights on Fridays.
- South Hill Park (yet again) check out the festival can be geuinely good. Oh and I seen a couple of good bands at the football club in the 80's and 90's (ok so it was mainly the Skrews but the beer was cheap)
- South Hill Park or in Bracknellian, Sarrfill Poarrk.
- Not in Bracknell. Shikaras have a turn occasionally.
- oooh rock south hill park!!!! LMAO
- South Hill Park. All kinds of music from D & B to Opera, Jazz to Metal. The only safe-haven from Garage in Bracknell. Possibly the greatest place for miles around, and it also hosts Bracknell festival. If you want a break from the town without actually leaving it, go to South Hill Park.
- South Hill Park
- south hill park, actually pretty good. many a nice evening have i sat in the cellar bar or out on the terrace. na, its a laugh.
- The 3 day festival in July at South Hill Park is way too expensive but it's the best music venue that happens in Crapnell!!
- gotta be South Hill Park. I used to live behind it and during the summer used to try and bunk into the festivals for free, never worked of course
- Years ago the Sports Centre used to play host to the likes of The Jam, Madness, Haircut 100. The one gig to be played there in the last 10 years has been Abba and that was a fricking tribute band.
- The Cellar Bar at South Hill Park is a good venue and occasionally The Wilde Theatre as well. The Bracknell festival can sometimes throw up some surprises too. This year (2000) The Brand New Heavies are there!!! Famously in the early 90's the Red Hot Chile Peppers played there before they were really famous!
- Fruit & Firkin, South HIll park. Best place for live music in bracknell? Reading.
- The Beer Kellar has live bands most nights and comedy night on Thursday. Does food too.
- South Hill Park (Wilde Theater) has good indie bands and atmosphere on Fridays. I enjoy it once in a while, even though I am a house/garage DJ.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, email@example.com, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2014-07-13
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board