Skateboard Shops in Bracknell, Berkshire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Bracknell.
- Ha ha i went down to Fox's skate shop to buy a kingpin for my board it was never open after a couple of days i thought i would try it again weeehey its open and though wicked i can go sk8 this evening. I walked into the shop (well sort of shop) and there was a board (yes 1) and there was a few sets of wheels and some stickers, So i asked this very trendy lad behind the counter for a king pin aaaaaaaaaand No the matey said. I mean what sort of a skate shop with no king pins.
- Wildriddings has a nice skate surf snowboard shop. got some cheap blanks £27 and workshop decks. a few trucks and tools ect, getting more skate stuff in. nice friendly staff
- bracknells great for skate shops... its only a small train journy to reading from there :D
- Have to travel into Reading for this kind of stuff
- there is now one skateboard shop in brackenll. behind mccdoanlds. its a bit sparse at the moment as it is brand new. but it is growing.
- Don't know of any shop in Bracknell. Reading has Legands (Broad street mall) and Just add water which isn't too far from the oracle.
- ukskate cus i roller blade thats in sandhurst
- there was foxy's but everyone usually buys off the net!!
- unfortunately foxeys has closed down so no you have to go to reading where there are a few skate shops. the best one by far is halfpipe sports which is in an alley of friar street called merchants place. it is very near to reading train station .
- theres only foxys which has a few okish things!
- We now have a Skateboard shop!!!! Down by the side of McDonalds (in that manky service yard) called Foxys. It's pretty small but has a wide selection of clothes, trainers, boards and assorted paraphanalia
- check out FOXYs skateboard shop VerY sMALL note and pretty small selection but a sk8 shop none da less
Its on ya right at macdonalds. u should see a sign pointin there.
- FOXYS - just opened in service yard G behind McDonald's
- Even though we have one of the best halfpipe's in the country, which was once visited by Tony Hawk and the Powel Peralta team, we still have no god damn skate shop.
- There's a skateboard shop near the skateboard ramp ( how uncanny) which is situated at Lily Hill Park. But be warned, the locals are on the offensive/mission to bring about its downfall. Maybe quite literally!
- God! I wish! Again, the best place to get skateboards in Bracknell is Reading. Bracknell, despite a plethora of skate friendly installations, is totally anti-Skate culture. Reading (esp. Purple Turtle bar) is the best place for the skate/grunge culture.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, tim, kariana, Steve Merry, Steve Jones, Vic, sophi, Chris Pearce, Kay Harris, bov, neil, donna, g, Kym Jarvis, pickachu, Groin, adrian Kitachi, Pat, Reggie, caz, Gillian Scott, john lewis, AsH, Rob Mac, Gavin Newby, gus, dbaser, RoRy!!!!, Deb Harris, richard, Ali Gilbert, The Highlander, f1lbee, Hubble, Langdon Jones, Emma Giles, Simon, John Smith, sara, sarah, Rix, Matthew Wakefield, Holty, PETER, Roz F, Julio, Scooby, analisazrc, Dav, justin mansfield, Gerry, joe, Bird, SUNNIE UK, Jo, DeeJay Random, pete, The Ledgend Chris, Phil Johnson, Roy Birkinshaw, Tricky, Dale B, Rob Chin-Yue, ian reynolds, Lauren, ben, Serena, Sam Pearce, Robert Staniford, david wakefield, rebecca woodgates, Keith Milner, Andy, Glynis, KH, Matt, CrackJimmy, Jim, PETER WILLIAMS, K marchant, Dan, Taffy Turner, Steve Ray, Bruce, Mark Pearson, Julia Green, wednesday, Steve Allen, dave, tyger, bekki, gggggggg, none, AL, lullu, nicola pither, TDUB, David Todd, Jim Hendricks, Porter, Justina Jenner, kemi ifeakandu, carla beacham, dave ruddle, C Lewis, Trudy Eperon, j. clarke, Tony Bradley, karen dudeck, Jacco, Heather, andy cent, Pharma808, firstname.lastname@example.org, Alan King, david, Stewart Denew, Kay H, Victoria Harrington, Henry, Mike Taylor, Sarah-Beth Day, tim reynolds, John king, Tony Bellamy, Gillian Rose, John Silver, sam, Simon Mac, mono, Annon, Mickey Labana, generic, Danny, Bixster, Stevie Gee, Dave Parry, Rich Cronk, Lewis, kiethn_uk, pickybugger, incognito, Bella, Phil Donaldson, rob, dave balman, Heather Rose, Liana Rogers, Adam, Dukeofhazard, Abby, Sid, Lee, terry rice, Rob Graham, Hannah, analisa, tattooed dude, jf, R L, ally
Last updated: 2009-04-24
More stuff about Bracknell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bracknell Knowhere Board