Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Bristol, Bristol*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Bristol.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- No thanks
- No thanks
- No thanks
- No good shops in Bristol.
- No good shops in Bristol.
- Avalaan Clothing, 59 Gloucester Road Bristol, www.avalaan.com,
deffo worth checking out, its a really chiller little spot, up the road from the prince of wales, selling art work from 45rpm, Kev Munday, and awesome tees, hoodys, vests, dresses, jackets by Avalaan themselves and brands like Bantum and Gentle Fawn.
- Clothing Federation is good - sells prity much everything, plus a little more.... even has 1 off prints...
- wonderful workshop
- Uncle Sams on Park Street sells lots of cute vintage clothing if you're looking for something unique. Downstairs of BS8 on park street has a funky range of posters and unusual clothes and they can handmake Doc Marten boots to any design you like (even vegetables as a friend of mine ordered) for £100
- st nicks market have vintage clothes in the outdoor market wk ends only though, theres the pvc clothes shop in the permanent stalls open all wk, then theres beast with there great bristolain logo t-shirts both indoor and outdoor market as well as being able to get them at the mall cribbs, or the tshirt printing shop in the galleries in the centre 3rd floor
- Shrinking Violet (http://www.shrinkingvioletonline.co.uk)
Alternative clothes, kitsch, goth, emo, punk etc etc.
Sells Famous Stars and Straps, Atticus, Emily Strange, Criminal Damage and some lesser known makes.
- EQUOP : Online organic & fair trade clothing company featuring designs by local artists...... www.equop.com
- The best clothes shop in Bristol is John Antony, you have to be willing to pay a bit more for the iteam of clothing than you would any where else (thats because its a designer shop) but its worth it!
- New website, (Bristol based if that makes a difference?!) Offering some really cool and unusual Gothic jewelry http://www.decarabia.co.uk
- Charity shops only... They are many and varied.
- Allure on Regent street in Clifton Village is fantastic. Clothes for women, really high fash but brilliant stuff. Think Selfridges in London but cheaper and nicer shopping experience. Paul & Joe, Diesel Style Lab etc. Woman who owns it is friendly too.
- freak boutique at the bottom picton street has good cheap vintage and second hand clothes
- BS8, Park Street. Expensive but lots of 'alternative' clothing and cool 50's style skirts, and funky bags.
Legends, Broadmead. Skateboarding place upstairs. Great clothes for guys and gals.
- Gloucester Road or the smelly Broadmead. H and M is cool I guess.
- 2004: Loads down Park Street, including BS8, DNA, but these are expensive. Try StNicholas Market for a ramdom collection of stuff, also Park Row for the shops that don't fit anywhere else. Clifton Village has the really posh and expensive shops. Gloucester Rd also has a good variety, some a couple of vintage clothes shops are there. For high street stuff, the Galleries, Broadmead and the dreaded Mall. NB: avoid the Mall at Christmas. just don't do it.
- Park Street - dont go to the Mall its horrible
- There is a shop which begins with M on park street - can anyone tell me the full name??
- For the best clothes shops -AVOID Cribbs Causeway like the plague.... chain stores = bad clothes.
Avoid Sport Soccer in Broadmead - undoubtedly home to the rudest staff I have EVER encountered in a shop..... even got told to "f*ck off" there recently!!!
- Cooshti - where else?
- guddun's = DNA, BS8, 50/50, westworld, alterior
- bs8 xpensive but ok
- Bah... 50:50 for jeans, other than that.. go to london!
- Quicksilver If u save for ten years! TK-Maxx - Thank god for TK-maxx good clothes at a cheap price I can finally afford to get some new trousers!
- Debemhams is the best there is .The girls there are great Evans and Elvi are fab the girls are lovely so nice and helpful and the makeup counter girls are great too
- alterior (park street), westworld (park street), da regular store (college green), charity shops on gloucester road
- Alterior - Park Street top T shirts, trainers, sweats and art by Banksy etc
- Uncle Sam's - did someone say RETRO!
- Gloucester Road best for shopping - but you need a day!
loads of charities and a fair few second hand/retro shops.
- Cooshti-Park Street Steve friendly guy ,top clobber,large designer range Diesel etc.
Sharkbite-Park Row Owned by Cheeky v friendly guy even if he looks like he's been on the piss and just got up particularly on saturdays.This is because hes been propping up the bar in Pona's AGAIN.!
Alterior-Park Street Dave top bloke ,sound selection of T's and trainers
- The Galleries or Bentalls in The Horsefair, but be quick, they are closing down.
- BS8, park street, is always good if ya like the more interesting look.
- BS8 - Cheap, funky, good quality and on park street
- john anthony
50/50 Skateboard supplies
- The places for clothes are the splendid second hand shops halfway up Queen's Road, those on Cotham Hill (off Queen's Road) and in Regent Street in Clifton. A cut above is the second-hand Naff Clothing Shop on Cotham Hill, a place with a strict 'eclectic only' policy and wonderfully inconsistent pricing policy that ranges from the silly bargain to the outrageous. Plus the most bizarre waistcoats in the West Country, items so unlikely that one wonders how they exist.
- Shark Bite, PArk St, great for surfers and all those wannabe quiksilver wearers too
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jon H, Caeli, richard hopehawkins, toby, Happychopper, jjjjj, simon, sharyn november, charles, gaz, Lucy, Tim Weekes, Chris, BearsChoice, email@example.com, Jeffrey, martin kinsell, em, keef, Bazza, somebody, ian french, Roisin, Lisa Haines, Faye, Julia Morton, Emma Burton, Frances, Tanya, steve vowles, Matt Colton, Bunny hop, hazel fletcher, scott, dirtyron, katie, Jude, john mccarthy, munchies, claire Finbow, Kned, Paul J, deb, matthew simpson, Bobbie, sarah, John Nichols, rusty, anna clark, grr, rose anglim, Natalie Vincini, matt warnes, rb, CLEMENTS, notimportant, Barry Berry, simon plater, Joseph M ( MagicJ), Eric, Phil Gyford, cccc, Nny, Shaw, Mike, matt, General, The Spiv, me, Paul Woods, timmy, Chris Gleave, Tim Kelly, Richard Hawes, Ron Coulter, ric, Glen, stan, Dougal, Toby Spence, Mo, Billy no mates, jonesey, Fiona Hamilton, Jo Thorne, Alexander Smith, lisa groves, jo, nine, minow, justin worland, tara, Andy, Mark Walter, kayley, Mckenzie, PAUL JOHNSON, Nev, David Legg, amelia, William Canynge, kim, craig, Eddie, Kelly, Tony Hobden, simon webbe, jim, Daisy, Matt Brooks, Jim Hart, henry shaftoe, Dave MacLean, Miles, Koert DuBois, HAYDN, James, Rol, dave, martian hesse, Mark Howell, frankie, Mirrorkool, lou, Kat, paul alexander, danny jones, Nick, Mike Hennessey, Paul, Jon Wisbey, carla bartlett, Greg, gimp, max uhlein, George Kallias, Annoyed, Amy, stealth, karen thorpe, Ron Barraclough, anon, Tanya Gardiner, Martin Wilkie, WILL RICHMOND, Martine, noone, cerdrick, joe wheeler, dan, Dave Andrews, sophie smart, lydia, g.jefferies, Angela Mosimann, ro322ck, ian, Penny, Soph, Richard Hope-Hawkins, Kevin McGrath, rcst, Josie Fagan, Skip Cox, sam, Jon Allbon, Antony Shepherd, Richard McGill, generic, laurie harrod, Danny, Tilly, James Hewson, Jane Hudson, Napalm, redbanana, joey, Paddy Smith, Elaine Hopkins, jon white, Choosri, Fay, no name, Rachel, brutstool, Johnny Death, Bunny, fred, Michelle, Janner, Hannah, Rob, Jon Morgan, dj.ginsters, John, evie, Ian Wilson, bob, deL, angela, Steve
Last updated: 2014-07-03
More stuff about Bristol
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bristol Knowhere Board