Hookup Spots in Brockenhurst, Hampshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Brockenhurst.
- Very nice restaurants although expensive. French restaurant - 'Simply Poussin' in the high street (up an alley) was best I've ever had.
- Ive not been there at nite!!Only in the day where I goto the loacl college.
Good meet up place is the college reception. Always full of students sitting down eating when there are hundreds of signs tellin em not to! Rainbow fish and chips!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kooben, Alison
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Brockenhurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Brockenhurst Knowhere Board
If you are unhappy with any of the content on this page, turn on the flags.
Mail our automatic mailback service at firstname.lastname@example.org for helpful information and further details of how to contact Knowhere. Thanks.
Read more about Knowhere.