The Best Things in Camborne, Cornwall*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Camborne.
The Best Things
- Canvas tattoos------ Daves a legend!!!
- SCISSOR SISTERS GENTS HAIRDRESSERS IN CROSS STREET IS THE BEST IN TOWN!
- nuffin is shit
- lorne ,kelly and lauren da best ppl in this place
- me and all my camborne tesco toilet slut
- The many (some very well trodden; in both directions) roads out of town, Camborne Museum, Knave-go-By, pasties and the friendly people
- meeting aimee at the college
- rowl bowl and grave yard
- BOTTLE MATCH VERSUS IMPERIAL COLLEGE
- me and my friends and the rest of the sk8ing community
- camborne girls are the easyiest in britain!!!
- The married men are soooooooo easy to get in Camborne, if you're looking for a quick fling or a more serious kind of affair....head for Camborne!! They're not so bad to look at but are they good in bed (The answers YES!!!)
- The people - the best senses of humour in the land!
- to walk down the street and know a lot of people (even if you have tried to avoid them since finishing school!)
- POPS GREENHOUSE
nans strawberries in summer...and apples
- uhhhhh.... This is a hard one!
- The shops Camborne does have are largely independent. It's sad, but a sign of prosperity in a town is usually the lack on any independent shops.
- Many new shops now moving in
- Only four miles from the nearest cost, and there are some really nice beachs there
- Has a good Rugby club, rivals with neighbouring town Redruth.
- Good Hair Dressers, called 'Cutting Club'!
- There is a fairly large woods called Pendarves Woods which is now split in two because of a road. It's still great fun to go exploring especially at night. Try finding Pendarves Pond, in the woods if you can. It's not easy!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jim bob, Maizie, kelly, joanna hunter, mike hunt, Wendy Frankcom, anone, Antony, antony maners, george harris, kamen, matt, baulk chris, generic, terry, lauren bobabo, samantha lawrence, louise hart, kathe, lorna, Benita Ellis, AWC, Stephen Parkinson, Leonard Adams, p.collins, Paul, ellen stringer, Shaun Harry, Martin Brewer, Tim Walters, A, Antony Manners, Gareth Hart, lorna bumtit, bob, CL
Last updated: 2011-01-31
More stuff about Camborne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camborne Knowhere Board