Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Camborne, Cornwall*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Camborne.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- sw1 menswear in plymouth,devon and surrounding area,s we stock branded clothing and heritage menswear which is sold in exclusive independant outfitters throughout the uk.we currently stock,ma.strum.one true saxon,gio goi,nicolas deakins,80,s casuals,peaceful hooligan, heritage brands stocked are,norse projects,heritage research,ymc,universal works,oliver spencer,gant rugger,cro jack, we also stock new sw1 suit,being equal,andersons belts,ans scott nicol socks,sw1 menswear,41 mayflower street,plymouth,devon,PL11QL 01752 268529
- wirl wind!
- oxfam,save the inbreds,
- Oxfam,Cornwall Air Ambulance,Mount Edgcumbe Hospice shop....all clothes redolent with that acrid ammonia you know and love. Mr.Aitch on Cross St. was pretty rockin' but then it did close down in about 1975.Otherwise you're a bit fucked, to be honest, with even the provincial no-taste zone of Foster's having long departed these climes.
- double t cheap but you mite fing something nice there
- Bloody nowhere, well, Double T?!!
- Unit 13
- nil. skateshop coming soon.
- for all the top quality fashion it has to be true trend!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jim bob, Maizie, kelly, joanna hunter, mike hunt, Wendy Frankcom, anone, Antony, antony maners, george harris, kamen, matt, baulk chris, generic, terry, lauren bobabo, samantha lawrence, louise hart, kathe, lorna, Benita Ellis, AWC, Stephen Parkinson, Leonard Adams, p.collins, Paul, ellen stringer, Shaun Harry, Martin Brewer, Tim Walters, A, Antony Manners, Gareth Hart, lorna bumtit, bob, CL
Last updated: 2012-02-29
More stuff about Camborne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camborne Knowhere Board