Computer and Games Shops in Camborne, Cornwall*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Camborne.
Computer and Games Shops
- In my experience of Camborne Video 71 is where you want to go for a wide range of games/videos and professional computer repairs. Next to the Camborne Deli in the high street.
- Whoever wrote the comment about SW Computers Ltd please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and at least be brave enough to say who you are. Anyone else SW Computers for all your computer needs check out www.swcomputers.co.uk for a list of our happy customers!
- dont bother with SW computers or what ever there called i remember stephen parkinson (that is his name aint it?) from school. and well probably be libalous or slander if i went any further
- For computer needs SW Computers on Union Street, for hardware, repairs, upgrades and advice ask for Stephen Parkinson.
- there used to be 1 computer shop in town (4 computer games)now its a poxy dolls house shop!!!
if you want a computer game you have to go to penzance or truro(a right pain in the arse!!!!!
- MegaBliz in cross street
- video 71- bo selecta.
- video shop
- Games exchange- for all freaks in the gaming world
- Only a games exchange store
- Try Cross St.
- There are no computer gaming shops.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jim bob, Maizie, kelly, joanna hunter, mike hunt, Wendy Frankcom, anone, Antony, antony maners, george harris, kamen, matt, baulk chris, generic, terry, lauren bobabo, samantha lawrence, louise hart, kathe, lorna, Benita Ellis, AWC, Stephen Parkinson, Leonard Adams, p.collins, Paul, ellen stringer, Shaun Harry, Martin Brewer, Tim Walters, A, Antony Manners, Gareth Hart, lorna bumtit, bob, CL
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camborne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camborne Knowhere Board