Demolish It Now Building in Camborne, Cornwall*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Camborne.
Demolish It Now Building
- Rowe Bowl, The Berkeley Centre (club 'euphoria'), The bus station, Camborne timber supplies, anything else that's tired, leaning, damp and rotten.
- Tescos, Aldi, MacDonalds, the council offices, the police station.
- the train station. jethros joke about trains not stopping in camborne on a wed aint so far from the truth they dont ever seem to stop there
- every where the skateboreds skate
- the dolls house shop in town,its always empty!
smash it up big time!
- Camborne school knock it down then build a sk8 park and many other fun things their but not much so the townies stay their
- The upstairs of Camborne Job Centre, where all the lazy no goods, turn up on there skateboards and micro scooters, to sign on the dotted line, in return for beer, scratchcard and ciggie money.
- The town square - the townies would have to find somewhere else to hang out!!
- Camborne School
- CAMBORNE SCHOOL
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jim bob, Maizie, kelly, joanna hunter, mike hunt, Wendy Frankcom, anone, Antony, antony maners, george harris, kamen, matt, baulk chris, generic, terry, lauren bobabo, samantha lawrence, louise hart, kathe, lorna, Benita Ellis, AWC, Stephen Parkinson, Leonard Adams, p.collins, Paul, ellen stringer, Shaun Harry, Martin Brewer, Tim Walters, A, Antony Manners, Gareth Hart, lorna bumtit, bob, CL
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camborne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camborne Knowhere Board