Pubs in Camborne, Cornwall*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Camborne.
- The White Hart Camborne is superb, friendly and fun - try it instead of presuming you know what it's like, go on you will be pleasantly suprised!!!
Red Jackets has new landlords, both very friendly total change from the old ones!
- the white hart in camborne is now the best pub in camborne it has just won an award for excellence in beer and cellar management (not a ruffians pub)
- The White Hart pub in Camborne is no longer a 'Ruffians pub'. Since it was taken over by Dickie Bray, he has made the pub into one of, if not the most, popular pub in Camborne. The pub currently has 6 pool teams (soon to be 8), darts teams and Euchre teams. Karaoke is also a big hit on Sundays and Thursdays. Quiz night on Thursdays aswell is not to be missed.
- Jesus man, The Vyvyan Arms is a three eyes or yr not comin in kinda watering hole.....more elvis on the jukey, mein host?? most of the clientele rejoice in Stray Cats era confederate flag bedecked denim.......The Railway Inn exists, but in living memory, no-one has ever entered...The Waggoner's,at the nadir of the main street opp.Woolworth's, is now alas!alack! long bereft of cheery and rosy cheeked carters and their trusty oxen leaning in through the byre door, but IS,however,a good place to have maxillary reconstruction courtesy of a lardy patchouli soaked biker to a soundtrack of mid period Pink Floyd and Thin Lizzy.Macnamara's Frog Bar used to rejoice in a hilarious and endlessly diverting collection of porcelain batrachian grotesques,but has now changed hands.
- dont bother with tyacks too expensive was in there at easter £2.50 for a pint i'm so used to less than two quid for one that physically felt sick drinking it!
my fav pub i camb-redruth area is the bassett arms in portreath
- rowl bolw good place to get drunk
- Crow bar and waggoners
- Tyacks - the centre of all fun!
- White Hart- Ruffians pub
The Plough Inn
- Tyacks is the place to go if you're below the age of 25 fidays and saturadys are especially
busy in there although fridays it'll empty at about 10.30 for the mass
exodus to Berkley
- Try the Shire, on the road from Camborne to Praze.
- Tuckingmill Hotel open all day good food friendly and NO juke box
- Tyacks Hotel, The Old Shire Inn (about 1 mile out of town actually, but the Tuesday night Curry Evenings are brilliant).
- The Plough Inn: Anyone who visits this pub will at first get the impression of a very ordinary drinkers boozer.Visit more than once and you will feel at home with your hosts Steve and Eileen. P.S. Try the ham rolls washed down with a pint of Stella!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jim bob, Maizie, kelly, joanna hunter, mike hunt, Wendy Frankcom, anone, Antony, antony maners, george harris, kamen, matt, baulk chris, generic, terry, lauren bobabo, samantha lawrence, louise hart, kathe, lorna, Benita Ellis, AWC, Stephen Parkinson, Leonard Adams, p.collins, Paul, ellen stringer, Shaun Harry, Martin Brewer, Tim Walters, A, Antony Manners, Gareth Hart, lorna bumtit, bob, CL
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camborne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camborne Knowhere Board