Record Shops in Camborne, Cornwall*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Camborne.
- Mr. Pickwick, the one above Barratts,
- There is a new independent music shop just opened in Camborne. It's small but gets all the new stuff in and can order as well. It's in Cross Street.
- There is a new indie record shop called Alpha Sounds that has just opened. All new cd's,vinyl and dvd's. They also order stuff for you.
- Just need to point out that I have just opened a new independent music shop called Alpha Sounds. Cd's, vinyl, dvd's - all that and much more. Ad over and out.
- Alpha sounds recently opened in cross street,a great independant music shop which offers an ordering service for those hard to get c.d's ! very friendly,well worth a visit.
- didn't the lost in music guy get done for drugs?
- tesco you can get all your happy hardcore there it great
- Lost in Music, when its open!!!
- Lost In Music nice friendly place they have loads of stuff their its up past the £1 pound shop on the right hand side heading toward tescos quite easy to find
- no decent record shops in town, head for mordros music or even better solo music both in truro.
- goth shop (lost in music)
- Lost in Music......The best shop in Camborne!! All the best music!!
- Lost in Music-top of town- tonnes of second hand records, everything from abba to n-trance to metallica.
- There isn't a good record shop in the town only a second hand shop called 'Lost In Music'.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jim bob, Maizie, kelly, joanna hunter, mike hunt, Wendy Frankcom, anone, Antony, antony maners, george harris, kamen, matt, baulk chris, generic, terry, lauren bobabo, samantha lawrence, louise hart, kathe, lorna, Benita Ellis, AWC, Stephen Parkinson, Leonard Adams, p.collins, Paul, ellen stringer, Shaun Harry, Martin Brewer, Tim Walters, A, Antony Manners, Gareth Hart, lorna bumtit, bob, CL
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Camborne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Camborne Knowhere Board