Pubs in Caversham, Berkshire*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Caversham.
- The Prince of Wales **can** be a good pub. It has seen good and bad times in the last few years. Word of warning - take a clothes peg to put on your nose if you want to use the loo - it is RAMPANT in there, especially in warm weather.
- I would advise you not to go to the Crown on the bridge at Caversham unless you are white and speak with an English accent. Need I say more!
Ps: Be prepared for the licensees to be drunk as well (although I hear the food is ok).
a dissatisfied customer
- Clifton Arms is a good local and serves a great pint of Henley Brewery - Brakspears Bitter (even if they dont brew it in Henley any more)
- The Griefin is not the only pub in Caversham. You should try the Crown on the bridge, good food good people good times.
- No pubs (other than the Griffin) in Caversham are worth visiting - they're all biker orientated or pensioner orientated - fine if you're either.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: rob whittle, Stevie G & Danny C, Emma Jones, Denemen Canterbrand, Ian Grant, Richard Watt, Olwen Roy, generic, jax milton, wellcoolbuds, Nicolas Pengilley, Malcolm, Beldon Bensley, Bunny
Last updated: 2010-06-22
More stuff about Caversham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Caversham Knowhere Board