The Worst Things in Cholsey, Oxfordshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Cholsey.
The Worst Things
- Haveing people run the place down when they have not lived there
- The long-serving 1000 Plus committee would like a breather and would dearly like younger people to take part in shaping the village's social activities. Money and resources are right there to be used. "The worst thing" is that volunteers don't come forward often enough.
- people who write abusive stuff on a website about a family!
- Cholsey and its nearby town Goring are both occupied almost exclusively by smug, self-satisfied know-it-alls who think they have a hotline to the lord almighty with their nice lawns and their smug braying in the so-called quaint pubs.
- It is a Townie cess-pit
- All the money spent on the "little drug hut" which caters only for the wrecked and stoned creating a no-go zone for anyone minding their own buisiness and with an IQ greater than that of David Beckham in his primitive-man state and im not talking about waking up at 4 in the morning lying in vomit, stinking of piss on your parents bed with a split johnny on the pillow.
- The One Stop oh and the occasional view of Didcot power station when in the park
- a village in the middle of nowhere
- the windey banks
- There is a train station here. Thats pretty useful and good, but the damn thing doesn't go to Wallingford! If the Oxfordshire County Council and Railtrack got it together, and provided a bit of funding for the steam boys we'd have a great and useful service.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Hercules Duritz, tim, micky, dp cooper, d, Iain, alan gibson, Spuduka, Carl Delaney, gail, Bill, jack, Rug, Ian Wheeler, generic, MJ, jenny hurd, robert, Nicki Choules-Rowe, jerry moorhouse, Sam
Last updated: 2010-02-03
More stuff about Cholsey
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cholsey Knowhere Board