The Best Things in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
The Best Things
- friendly atmosphere
- Quiet, friendly community
- Wellcoolbuds delivers free to Crowthorne. Check out www.wellcoolbuds.com for all your hydro needs!
- There are lots of nice walks around the town, including through Wellington College which is lovely. Wildmoor heath is really good for short walks. Crowthorne is only a 15 minute train journey to Reading, so is very good for commuting.
- The Crew, The Cruises, The Booze, And the pretty good Marijuana trade at the moment.
- err... this is tough.. err.. probs the teenagers cause most of them are quality and dont like townies (apart from the ahem, Posse). and its right next to broadmoor so you can see all the loons that get walked on leads basically!!
- the view you got by south meadow
- Its a really nice place to live and grow up.
Its really safe, you can walk around on your own all night and you probably wont run into any trouble.
It's really nice in the summer.
Strong sense of community, you feel you know most people.
Location - not really that close to any big cities, so little crime & pollution etc.
- A very green and leafy area
- My wife and i enjoyed visiting friends in The Avenue. Gave us a chance to get out of London and try to teach them the ways of the Kiwi Backpacker. Meet some great people while we were there. Lovely country side. Missing it heaps now that we are back in KIWI land. Greg Taylor.
- absoluteley nothing, 0 , squilch , a big fat 0.
- Peace and quiet after midnight
The Devils Highway
- Quiet village setting
No beered up lager louts roaming the streets
- Lots of places where mushrooms grow nearby, lots of places to go to if you wish to hide yourself away & do wrong things!
- There aren't any
- Broadmoor, the countrys main high security loonie bin is there.
- A friendly place
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board