Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Pinky & Perky the famous puppet pigs both lived in Edgcumbe Park. Tony Hart seems to have something to do with Crowthorne too.
- jimmy saville has a house near broadmoor i believe
- Elize Du Toit (Izzy, ex-Hollyoaks star)has been spotted shopping at Somerfield in Crowthorne High Street on more than one occasion. I have also seen Ben Hull (Lewis, ex-Hollyoaks star) there too buying milk and a fench stick. Rumours that they are dating?
- One of the biscuit people used to live in Crowthorne. Either Huntley or Palmer, who cares. Anyway I know because I live there now haha.
- WILL bloody YOUNG!! he used to go to Welly College (wellington college even darlings)... hence the reason we call 'em batties
- Will Young went to wellington college!!
- Dawn French and Lenny Henry live here. I once saw Rolf Harris driving down my road in a black jag. "Pippin", you know that scruffy dog from that kids programme "come outside" with that old woman who owns a plane, well he lives here too. Paul Hendy was filming down my road too once, amazingly with pippin.
And my mum once saw Gary Lineker in the High Street a couple of years back.
- Will Young was a resident at Wellington College
- Lenny Henry and Dawn French
- Sharon Davis was a resident of Crowthorne before she took off with Derek Redmond. Wow didn't she do well.
Today Karen Reid resides in Crowthorne. Karen is a lovely lady with an even lovelier personality.
- Mr Long The budding author
- ex-Kray, yorkshire ripper, Charles Bronson(the one in prison)Joan collins and a few minor celebs.
- Um... one of the cray twins, the birdman, and about 500 other serial killers and dangerous phychopaths.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board