Cinemas in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
- bracknell, winnersh, reading
- ....I don't think crowthorne is that advanced in technology...
- Used to be one in the 50's where COATES is now, so i'm told, but hasn't been one since.
- Crowthorne is a little on the small side for a cinema
- Nearest is in the hell hole of Bracknell, other than that it is either Camberly or Reading
- I think there was one long ago but it burnt down.
- NONE, see Bracknell, Camberley or Wokingham
- There used to be a cinema, next to the baptist church in the high stree, but it is now a charity shop and car park
- There was a cinema but its now called c.o.a.t.s. charity shop & only the front remains!
- Look, crowthorne is the most backwards, stuck in it's ways, boring town ever. The whole poplulation is either stinking rich or else scum. They drive in their imported German cars to London or Windsor whilst they're kids sit on a corner trying to get an older kid to buy them 20 B&H.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board