Cafes and Coffee Shops in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- New cafe called "Capers" only place to get decent coffee in Crowthorne. They sell posh crisps too...
- Capers is nice, as is the good food deli
- theres a nice place near the station
- The good food deli is the best place to go for all food in crowthorne, the place rocks and the people working there are really cool and friendly.
- Theres a few "hangover" cafes as we call em, with nice breakfast for last nights drinkers, no coffee places like starbucks and shit though.
- "Counrty Wares" at the bottom end of the high street, selling pastries, cakes, sausage rolls etc. "The Earl's Sandwich", selling sandwiches, baps, burgers and chips etc, popular with us Sixth Formers. Another one with a french name near Somerfield that i can't remember how to pronounce, which was formerly "The Full Munchee" (i know, how cheesy), really only popular with builders and other assorted working classes of the town.
- Earls Sandwich
- A coffee shop opposite the fire station.
- Couple of Coffee shops
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board