Demolish It Now Building in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
Demolish It Now Building
- LIDL ... pass the dynamite.
- The building of flats but i think you are insulting saying to knock the library down! I'm sitting at a chair in here right now
- Edgebarrow School. A pile of SHITE!
- the offlicence cause it STINKS of real bad body odour!
- all the charity shops why so many!!
- The old uniform factory in one of the cul-de-sacs off Church Road. Its so pointless. It was campaigned a few years ago to turn it into a skate park, but was overlooked. And pretty much all of the broadmoor housing estates, showing way too many signs of age, and decline, now i know why they're tucked out of the way.
- The broadmoor estate on cricket field grove is violently rough. It's where the druggies hangout. the flats go on for ages & theyr'e full of crackheads, the garage blocks are all graffitied and falling down.
- The broadmoor flats on cricket field grove. Theyr'e a cheap council wreck. there's a huge ariel next to it which you can see from 3 miles away in blackwater!
- the broadmoor flats on cricket field grove. they are ugly and crime infested.they go on for ages and dont get involved with anyone who lives there.the area around the estate is derilict and littered with tons of graffiti.they should bomb it.this estate belongs in good old london or slough.
- 'CROWTHORNE HIGH STREET'!!!!
- The train station
- Crowthorne Station.
- The town-hall (if you can call it that)
The council Offices
The police station
The houses owned by the members of the council
(This is the council houses as well as the councillers houses) (I know my spelling is CRAP!)
- Crowthorne library - a complete dump.
- The walls around Broadmoor.
- Both Petrol Stations
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board