Favourite Building in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
- Crowthorne ain't blessed with nice buildings although the college is pretty. Go to Edgcumbe Park if you need a fix of proper authentic 1970's funkadelic architecture.
- wellington college
- The new library on High Street is lovely - quite large for a small town.
- Ooh...admire the architechture. Its a load of crap. Honestly...I love the Base the most, a torn down old shed, down by bong hill. Ah the memories!
- the offlicence that sells alcohol and cigs if you're wearing a low cut top ;)
- edgbarrow schools new admin block!!
- The Prince pub gets my vote, it really well furnished, decorated well, and it doesn't look too bad from the outside either. Other than that, probably the new flats at the Northern end of the high street.
- The one they havn't built yet
- The main gate of Broadmoor (the old one)
Wellington college (Lords of Discipline was filmed there)
The old chemist, but it was petrol bombed in a mini-riot in 1981/2
- Broadmoor Hospital is a wonderful piece of Victorian architecture.
- Wellington College - stunning building
- Key windows 'cos thats where the wood comes from.
- Nice Church C. of E. Worth a looksee
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board