Hookup Spots in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
- gail noone the bikers whore dirty slag
- The REC, South Meadow, Bigshotte.
- The good food deli, is the place to be. Always a great hanging spot, just head down there for good food and a great atmosphere.
- Crowthorne Rec. If u've got a car ur sure of a shaag from a drunk `12 year old.
- Bigshotte used to be ok, back when I first drank in year 7, greenwood was full of collage drop outs. The rec is pretty full on a friday night, underage drinkers and the odd ford fiesta. The basket ball courts are alright for a chill session late saturday. The hill by the rec (actual name anybody) dubbed bong hill is great if that your thing, ditto the training centre and chaucer park and woods. Finally the jumps...compleately abandoned now....
- well you totally left out 'welly college' guys!! thats were we all go out and get pissed (underage drinkin) coz theres no police or nethin... usually by the lake opposite the pot head/battise from the skool!
- The Rec - for every pikey from 12 year old grungers kitted up in korn hoodies to the occasional sovereign wearing dropouts in Ford Escorts and Fiestas. Nothing to do apart from sit on the grass in summer or play on the playground if you're under 5.
Bigshotte Park - out of the way of pretty much everything, so a haven of underage drinkers and smokers on a friday night, although this has declined alot over the past few years. Big field, so a good place to play football etc.
The bars at the bottom of Keats Way - point.
Greenwood Road Shops - used to have loads of trendies hanging out there before 2000, as most people realised it wasted quite alot of their life sitting around there.
Various other wooded areas - for some juvenile mischief.
- Most loosers go down the "Rec", but police are clamping down on it. Other loosers go down Greenwood Road shops(get a life!!)
- everyone hanhs at da rec and chaucer - crowthorne needs a club!!
- The B-ball courts at the morgan rec is where most people chill. Everyone Knows somewhere better to go from there...
- Crowthorn Smells funny, very funny
- The 'REC' was the hang out point, everyone in Mk1 Escorts, or Mk3 Cortina's(sad) also the 'Bench' opposite the 'Iron Duke' Pub.
Some people used to go to Spencers Wood for more carnal activities.
Amburrow hill was excellent for picking 'Mushrooms'(if you know what I mean)
There was a youth club n the 6th form block of Edgbarrow school too.
- A small island in the middle of a lake in Wellington College.
- The High-Street is the only place. It's about as long as a knat's penis tho' so i shouldn't be hard to find someone if they're about.
- The "REC" Morgan Recreation Ground.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2009-10-26
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board