Skateboarding Spots in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
- they put a "skate park" up by the jumps (circle hill) the skate park just consist of 2 ramps and it was usede for a month but is deserted now days
- skatepark now built! check out circle hill... quarterpipe, deathbox, steep rollin`. pretty nice for what it is..
- The Rec, the crossbar for sunday league is often used for a grind pole on the basketball courts. Quite a few smooth and waxed curbs in newly-built housing estates. Broadmoor's got some good spots too, good stair set at the training and education centre off School Hill.
- Crowthorne has come a long way. f you Know where to go it got some amazing spots. Greenwood road has a massive downhill to flat waxed curb and loadsa steps and rails. Our Ladys scholl has 4sets, 6 sets and some cool 2-6 ft drops Church street has some cool Tarmac kickers built in to the road The high street is cool with loads of new spots on it which im not going to bor you with Broadmoor trainig center has 4sets and 2 sets and a the best noseslide ledge you will ever see. Edgbarrow school has benches and stps,stairs,low rails, drops. And there are big rumours of a decent skatepark to be built by the end of the summer.
- School hill on broadmoor estate is the best for speed, and you need a lot of bottle to go down there.
- Three main spots. The railway station - wooden blocks, walls of various sizes, really nice ledge outside window shop - don't use during shopping hours or they'll call the police. Next is the high street - mainly around Barclays bank - various steps and a tiled sloping ledge outside dry cleaners. The last spot is the morgan rec. It's a basketball/binliner area that we've taken over and built two flat banks about 2 metres high, one is 2 1/2 metres wide. There's a basic funbox and a launch ramp. This was all built on the first day so it'll grow soon. Watch out for council people or the police because all of the wood is stolen and we're not allowed to build anything there.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board