The Worst Things in Crowthorne, Berkshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Crowthorne.
The Worst Things
- Visiting chav scum bags from Bracknell & Sandhurst.
- lidl. growing population due to absurd planning application acceptances.
- Groups of young gangsta wannabes roaming the High Street; huge numbers of planning applications in to demolish redbrick buildings to replace with blocks of flats
- Our websites ****
- Bus service to Bracknell isn't very good - £5 for a return, and it takes 25 minutes through the estates of Bracknell to get to the town centre.
- The lack of pills or anything stronger than dope, no clubs at all, not much nightlife apart from the alcholic 14 year olds down the rec and just chillin at the business park.
- THE POSSE!
- wellington college- sure the school is pretty but they blame everything on edgbarrow students!!
- The rude boys and pikeys that hang out at the rec on Friday nights thinking they're hard but really just being lairy and annoying
- It's so boring, there really isnt any entertainment.
No clubs, bars, cinemas or anyhing fun like that.
No McDonalds or Burger King.
No good shops.
South Meadow housing estate in Broadmoor, apologies to anyone who lives there, but its a dump.
Way too many pensioners.
Getting shouted at by "scowling mums" (as my mate calls them) for skating in the street or anywhere really.
Everyone trying to outdo everyone else, size of car etc.
The train line - goes to Reading and Guildford, but it would be nice to have a direct link to London.
- 10am siren every morning from Broadmoor
- it's such a boring town which is 3 miles from the worlds most experimental town : bracknell.
- Broadmoor Hospital, Drunken Smackheads & Bus service in no particular order
- Far too expensive to buy a house.
No night life...at all
- Everyone who lived there seemed to end up with some sort of psychological problem, maybe it was built on a plague pit?
- It sucks. You get beaten up for breathing oxygen. 99.9% of the population is living in the 70s' but there no skateboarding or punk yet.
- Gradually being swallowed by development and choked by traffic.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris Smith, Jamie Neveready, Matthew, Rob Golding, Bella, caz!, glenn chapman, Barry, Roz F, wellcoolbuds, Dan Scott, g, Someone who knows more than you, Doug King, c1c51, david holder, Fi Fi, Stu, Lee, fagan, Simon, me, Greg Taylor, n carter, Fiona, SeanSmith, James, generic, joe, alex, bill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowthorne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowthorne Knowhere Board