Hookup Spots in Dawlish, Devon*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Dawlish.
- During the Summer the best spot is Coryton Cove. It's secluded and plenty of space for a night beach party. Keep it light coz it's a long way to walk from the town. (10 mins)
- To pick up the young totty 16 to 18 the lawn (bandstand area) is the place to be! young up for it girls up for it all the time! But Beware the group of boys that are near by call themselves the SDP south devon possy cocky litle buggers that try and look out for the girls sat most night in the stone huts!
- Happy huts, stone huts, The Manor, The Newhay. All Classic Hang outs. Taken over now by the Hoody wearin' alcohol guzzlin' drug takin' yoots that are gaggin to fight anyone who they think they can bully.
- The Lawn and the amusment arcades
- Outside Somerfield
The Amusement toilets - they stink.
The Happy Hut - the scagheads not so happy now it's just a happy bench!
The Sea Front
- Forget it...the 85 bus goes to Torquay.
- The green where you can count the amount of kappa tracksuits and teenage girls pushing prams
- Outside Harrisons Amusement Arcade
- Dawlish Lawn
- Dawlish is full of stinkers! theres no decent totty
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: adaline, James Bell, Robinson, Kevin, Alfie, Teresa (Terry) Granner, Westley Ashcombe, vicky, Paul, kevin wills, Richard, Bonita Curtis, Mike Matthews, Neville Gibbings, MAC, Jules, generic, j aimes, Linda Stolfa, Mrs Snoopy, David Slack, Paul w, Andy, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Dawlish
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dawlish Knowhere Board