Hookup Spots in Earby, Lancashire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Earby.
- Most of the public benches in earby are occupied by either the bus-stop crew or the cider crew. very unusual to see members of th general public using these areas.
- i hang out at the bus stop and the shelter with all my mates
- hi ya, just wanted to say....not a local.. from australia.spent 4 weeks there..no i am not in to skateboards,have a 12 yr old that is .enjoyed reading your worst and best of earby..comment re. the post office.....i think doreen and clive are very nice!!! helped me out heaps( fishing lic etc.) as i was a tourist and a lovely person called Agnes works there..i do not think they are bad mannered,,nosey????...that goes with living in a small village!!!!!See ya
loved stopping in your town...from OZ!
- In the bus stp, you have the bus stop crew. don't go there, except if you need to get a bus and get to the jade palace stop.
The garages on highfield road
Earby springfield primary school
Bench outside the libary
- in a field in the dark!
- Theres a new hook-up spot called the tin or the youth shelter. there is only one group allowed there at a time though these are, skaters, townies, moshers,piss heads, and stoners.
- New road or wentcliffe drive park its the same thing but differant names if you wanna see loads of rubbish and a nice lump of dog s**t go there!!
- the bus stop.
contrary to rumour,thereis no bus station.
northeners hav'nt realised this yet
- Earby bus station
- Phone box at the bottom of New Road or, if you're really exciting and different the phone box at the top of New Road. I think this may have been superceeded by the bus station in recent times.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: guess wh, Ang, Steve Marshall, Kenny login, Katie Baker, snec, craig, glenn.m.michaels, Jean, Callunna, GERALD EARBY, carl Sankey, Mr J Priestley, Lisa Thompson, gibbon, Sue, ken ranson, vikki smith, Steve Cannon, JimPick, alle, earbyite, generic, NEIL LATER, n turnbull, doodlebug, big boy, wayne deveney, Whawhan, Pete Mayers, John Beuk, Ahmed, Nick Tennant, Vicky Wiseman, jodie, jo, Mehmet, Pete, nigel flory, Kevin Spencer, meeeeeee, Jason, chris wiseman, Stacey Smith, SUSAN WILLIS, Justin Taylor, pete tennent, S, Opacic, yvonne, YING TONG, judith slinger, Gary Kingdon
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Earby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Earby Knowhere Board