The Best Things in Egham, Surrey*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Egham.
The Best Things
- egham the best us travlerss rule it
- There are no good things about living in Egham if you are used to having a social life. If though you are somewhat overprotected it may hold some interest as there are some bars on campus and the UNION!!! WOOO. It really is shit and, what's more, the only profit making one in the country, meaning that since only "Bling-bling" makes a profit, this ia all you'll EVER get. Don't hope for any kind of live music scene or suchlike. Don't make my mistake. Don't go to Royal Holloway.
- The ribs from Southern Fried Chicken.
- Egham rocks. Precisely because it sucks so very badly. Those who cannot love Egham for its lack of culture and general nowhere-ness have no sense of imagination. And the students do so get washed!
- let me thjink, none.
- Female strode's students in the summer... :)
- The best thing about Egham would be the fountain in the centre of the high street - great for adding washing up liquid and watching the bubbles clean the street!
- The student girls!
- Thre memories of hanging around Great Fosters swimming pool for many glorious summers
All the girls from the colleges - especially in the summer.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, kerbliner, LVJ, Jon Beamson, idiot, Bobby George, s8nsch1ld, Brunel University student, wendell, J Philipson, Duke of Nothing, Hargreaves McFunbags, Peter, john, Susan McDougall, Straightedge Dave, generic, joe, J Harris, alex, Danny, DONNA, Kirsty Henning, Amanda, Caroline Moor, Michael Collins, Elisa, kaidi, Jon Orchard, Nicole, spam, Dave McCarKeys, jo, Emily, Sparky, James Cheese, Jane Ward, doug, paul
Last updated: 2010-09-29
More stuff about Egham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Egham Knowhere Board