Cheap Food in Egham, Surrey*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Egham.
- Wehey, there's loads of restaurants, go to the indian, there's two, a takeaway and a restaurant.
- Cafe Piccolo
- Domino's, Pizza, Perfect Pizza, Jack's (fish and chips) Favourite Chicken and Ribs, Red Rose, Blue Sky (?) - all good takeaways. YOu wouldn't know this was a student town would you?
Loads of Italian style places - Villa Rosa (nice but pricey) Cafe Uno and Cafe Piccolo (my personal favourite.) Stylish new Indian called Monsoon as well as the Red Rose and the Blue Sky.
- the oribianl Pipers got shut down Xmas 2002 and got replaced by domino's pizza and some indian restaraunt
- The chicken and rib place next to Domino's Pizza. A wednesday night in The New Railway isn't complete without a rib meal on the way home.
- Best curry: Megna in Englefield Green.
- dominos pizza in the high street is the best pizza around!! go and collect any size pizza for £8.99
- A chippie and a pizza place - student meal deal of tiny pizza, bit of garlic bread and a can of pop at a staggering £9.99.
- Plenty of kebab shops and other salmonella-infected places.
- Jacks fuckin gorgeous
- To buy food there is a bizarre and frankly scary system in place in Egham. Locals must gain crystals by competing in various mental and physical challenges, all overseen by Richard O'Brian. The more crystals the more time they have in the crystal dome, where they must flail around grabbing gold and silver tokens. Silver tokens are deducted from the number of gold tokens to give them thier end total. Over 7 gets a sandwich, but less means they are kept locked in forever. Many instead of attempting this simply move away. Be warned - Ed Tudor Pole, a cohort of Richard O Brian, will track them down and scream show tunes through thier letter boxes at awful hours of the morning.
- Don Beni in Englefield Green, Cafe Uno in Egham, the Bengal Brasserie in Egham.
- Don Benis - the waiters are always very friendly and even serve you heart shaped pizzas if you smile nicely! We have many a happy memory from there!
- Bella Pasta, Its Italian, its quite cheep, and its very good. Definately the best resturant in Egham.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, kerbliner, LVJ, Jon Beamson, idiot, Bobby George, s8nsch1ld, Brunel University student, wendell, J Philipson, Duke of Nothing, Hargreaves McFunbags, Peter, john, Susan McDougall, Straightedge Dave, generic, joe, J Harris, alex, Danny, DONNA, Kirsty Henning, Amanda, Caroline Moor, Michael Collins, Elisa, kaidi, Jon Orchard, Nicole, spam, Dave McCarKeys, jo, Emily, Sparky, James Cheese, Jane Ward, doug, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Egham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Egham Knowhere Board