Cinemas in Egham, Surrey*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Egham.
- Erm 'No' lol - go to Staines.
- Staines has a fairly large multiplex cinema
- N/A fu*^in' 'plicable
- Nearest one is in Staines.
- That's a bit too big for our Egham
- Radar O'Reilleys Cinema in Hogarth Boulevard is dimensionaly transcendental (bigger on t'in than t'out). Seating for over 1 million customers and over 400,000 screens allow local film buffs to watch films in the comfort roughly equivalent to a flea in an eyebrow. WARNING: Only two films are shown here; Carry On Cabbie and, you guessed it, Coneheads.
- Well now the ABC in Staines has been demolished, it's a long trek to Feltham to the Cineworld multiplex where they show Bollywoods and Craig David/Ali G combos sit and mock films in loud voices and laugh whenever the actors say 'faggot'.
- HOW DARE THEY DEMOLISH STAINES CINEMA???? Now we are to be subjected - like the rest of the country - to a 20 screen expensive, anodyne multiplex. Evil
- Feltham - despite the range of Bollywood films!
- Staines cinema is the nearest. Nuf said.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, kerbliner, LVJ, Jon Beamson, idiot, Bobby George, s8nsch1ld, Brunel University student, wendell, J Philipson, Duke of Nothing, Hargreaves McFunbags, Peter, john, Susan McDougall, Straightedge Dave, generic, joe, J Harris, alex, Danny, DONNA, Kirsty Henning, Amanda, Caroline Moor, Michael Collins, Elisa, kaidi, Jon Orchard, Nicole, spam, Dave McCarKeys, jo, Emily, Sparky, James Cheese, Jane Ward, doug, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Egham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Egham Knowhere Board