Favourite Building in Egham, Surrey*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Egham.
- Holloway, the big red fairy tale castle
- the orange, over decorated monstosity that is Founders
- nope, can't think of any.
- The Institute for Bros Studies, inspired by the late 80's twin musicians (Dale and Chip Goss) has been busy working away for over 5 years now. Soon they say they will shock and amaze (but NOT confuse) the world by revealing among other things; why it is that cars can be so shiny yet mainly dull, who taught you to torture and most bestest good of all, why Pat Sharp likes to have honey smeared on him by an army of trained bees.
- Got to be Founders in Royal Holloway, even if it is the second greatest fire risk in the UK!
- The red Lion pub, but watch out, the bar staff are surley.
- Strodes College and Royal Holloway college. Good old fashioned buildings and no offices.
Great Fosters Hotel
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, kerbliner, LVJ, Jon Beamson, idiot, Bobby George, s8nsch1ld, Brunel University student, wendell, J Philipson, Duke of Nothing, Hargreaves McFunbags, Peter, john, Susan McDougall, Straightedge Dave, generic, joe, J Harris, alex, Danny, DONNA, Kirsty Henning, Amanda, Caroline Moor, Michael Collins, Elisa, kaidi, Jon Orchard, Nicole, spam, Dave McCarKeys, jo, Emily, Sparky, James Cheese, Jane Ward, doug, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Egham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Egham Knowhere Board