Hookup Spots in Egham, Surrey*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Egham.
- Runneymede common/green thingie, erm, the park by the station,
- university. maybe if you venture to staines meeting place is courage car park by the river and bridge.
- I believe I read that Bill Bryson married a girl from Egham and just loved the place. Surely he's among the most famous of eghamions
- Outside the chip shop opopsite the youth centre
- Just Murphy's has burnt down! It burnt away in May 2003 i believe or around that time
- i was in RHUL for a year asanexchange student, the union is the only place you can go if you want to party, there are really good r n b, 70's or 80's nights!!!!!!! compared to the unions in France, RHUL 's union is great!!!!!!!
- Anywhere up Holloway... or in the fields behond..
Many magic mushrooms grow up in these fields at the right time of year, many a crusty type with dog on blue nylon can be seen picking these in October time. We try to eat as many as possible before we just have to go on an adventure....
- Go into Holloway's bars and pretend to be a student if you want to flirt with some cute Uni types!
- The Graveyard / Manorcroft is a lame place to fire up biffers, when we have the lovely Runnymede meadows, Callow Hill and Virginia Waters so close. Is the Iguana really full of snotty students ? in the autumn of '02 seemingly half of Egham was walking around with black eyes after a masive fight there.
- Erm, campus. As a student in Egham you find out one thing very quickly - the quickest route out of Egham. The next hamlet along is Staines - it ahs a cinema. Then there's London but the last train back is at 11:35pm - sounds alight? Not when you live there.
- Anywhere where the pikeys live. That's most of Egham then.
- Strode's College: spent two years of my life gettin mashed in this fun-filled institution. The park by the station is nice if you wanna get out and have a nice spliff without disturbing any locals. Oh and there is the graveyard by the church (police station end of the high street) but that's right next to a play school so it's a bit off key to toke there! Oh, and Just Murphy's do the best bacon sandwiches in the world.
- Luckily most of the vile townie kids avoid Egham, but watch out the housing estates around Englefield Green where the adidas trousers and earinged teenagers compare IQs.
- Englefield green usually caters for all ages. First of all there is a regular fair which always brings the younger generation together. Filthy slags and rude boy kappa wankers tend to congregate on the cum stained seats where sex driven youngsters get drunk on Mad Dog 20/20 and pump each other with paper bags over each others heads.
Basically, If you live in Egham you have just thrown your life away.
- Manorcroft park. I HANG AROUND THERE. im notta bloody loser either. we jus aint got ne thing else to do. tell the bloody staines boys to get the hell putta exchange and stay away from egham and then we wont b such losers and stay in the park.
- Strode's College field, in the sweltering summer of '95. Them days will stay with me forever.
- Manorcroft field - have you see the losers who hang about there????
Strode's College - Where I spent the best two years of my life!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, kerbliner, LVJ, Jon Beamson, idiot, Bobby George, s8nsch1ld, Brunel University student, wendell, J Philipson, Duke of Nothing, Hargreaves McFunbags, Peter, john, Susan McDougall, Straightedge Dave, generic, joe, J Harris, alex, Danny, DONNA, Kirsty Henning, Amanda, Caroline Moor, Michael Collins, Elisa, kaidi, Jon Orchard, Nicole, spam, Dave McCarKeys, jo, Emily, Sparky, James Cheese, Jane Ward, doug, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Egham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Egham Knowhere Board