Live Music Venues in Egham, Surrey*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Egham.
Live Music Venues
- Live rock/metal/punk/funk/indie/emo whatever bands play DEGENERATION at The Iguana, every sunday night. 7.30-10.30 entry usually £3.50. Come in and say hi if you're in a band and you want to play. The Iguana is at the end of The Avenue, on the Runneymede roundabout (10 mins walk from the station)
- The Underground, behind the Railway pub, near the staion. go check it out, it's amazing.
- The Iguana in Egham has a rock night on a wednesday called Fright nite, Friday night is Heavy metal and rock classics, Saturday night is 80's - 90's , and sunday is Live bands.
- Tap & Spile Egham- We have more than just karaoke. Live music including Bands from Royal Holloway. And please come and check out karake again it is not all lacra and over 40 year olds.
- Earls Fuc**in' Court - only 18 miles in a straight line
- Holloway's got to be the only place, some class acts there
- The New Railway has live bands very now and then.
- maybe a few pups but you'll have to go live somewhere, anywhere else, for a real music scene.
- Royal Holloway Union doesn't really have much in the way of bands anymore - the numbers that turn up to these gigs number in the hundreds not the thousands so they stopped bothering very much, but keen an eye out.
- The Railway. I saw the legendary Jason Searle (winner of Stars in their Eyes) in there with his Karaoke machine once. Apparently, this goes on every Sunday. However, don't go in there unless you fancy being mauled by a bunch of 40+ year old screaming women wearing lycra far too small for them. Nasty.
(However, well done Jase on winning as Neil Diamond - you have to break out of Egham though....)
- "Thumpers" at Brunel Uni (Cooper's Hill Lane). Tiny, cramped, fire risk maybe. Good olde worlde, village hall style atmosphere, cos that's basically what it is
- The New Railway pub,next to the station, does a rock night on Wednesdays.
- Royal Holloway College Student Union - but only if you fancy crap cover bands and 'Another Level'
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, kerbliner, LVJ, Jon Beamson, idiot, Bobby George, s8nsch1ld, Brunel University student, wendell, J Philipson, Duke of Nothing, Hargreaves McFunbags, Peter, john, Susan McDougall, Straightedge Dave, generic, joe, J Harris, alex, Danny, DONNA, Kirsty Henning, Amanda, Caroline Moor, Michael Collins, Elisa, kaidi, Jon Orchard, Nicole, spam, Dave McCarKeys, jo, Emily, Sparky, James Cheese, Jane Ward, doug, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Egham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Egham Knowhere Board