Record Shops in Egham, Surrey*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Egham.
- Meh other than woolies you can't get any decent cd singles around - go to Staines, it has HMV and MVC etc.
- Rock Box in Camberley, an alternative/rock/metal/punk specialist, you can take a bus there from Egham or Staines
- Woolworths/Tescos - great for over priced top 30 sh1te
- Used to be one at the end of the High Street but it's long gone :o(
- Some kid tried to open up a record shop selling drum n bass and garage out of the back of his dad's office. (it was down near where the Informer office is). Don't think its there any more.
- "Spring Over Winter" is found in Gilhooks Avenue and sells only the soundtrack to the Cann Hall animated film "Spring Over Winter".
- Candy records is situated opposite the Shell petrol station at the bottom of Tite Hill. The bloke who owns the shop is rather pleasant but does tend to wonder off the subject of choons. However, there is an explanation. Not only is he sexually twisted he has a small cage around the back holding three small kids. He uses them at his discretion. Don't go to Candy records if your not wearing aluminium underpants!
- That dingy old place near the pizza shop at the end of the high Street. The bearded geezer in there has downsized his operation somewhat - one shop instead of two, and the records are still sunbleached and expensive - but it's a record shop.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, kerbliner, LVJ, Jon Beamson, idiot, Bobby George, s8nsch1ld, Brunel University student, wendell, J Philipson, Duke of Nothing, Hargreaves McFunbags, Peter, john, Susan McDougall, Straightedge Dave, generic, joe, J Harris, alex, Danny, DONNA, Kirsty Henning, Amanda, Caroline Moor, Michael Collins, Elisa, kaidi, Jon Orchard, Nicole, spam, Dave McCarKeys, jo, Emily, Sparky, James Cheese, Jane Ward, doug, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Egham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Egham Knowhere Board