Cinemas in Farnham, Surrey*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Farnham.
- got a projector in my house come round and we can watch hugh grant films together 07332 828310 ask 4 mick
- No cinema - though there are rumours - Redgrave is depressing to look at - there is Odeon in Guildford (tragically Aldershite's ABC cinema was shut down for being generally crap, a friend once flushed the chain in the toilets there and it came off - sums it up really) and Ster Century in Basingstoke - we need a cinema - come on whoever decides these things - and why we're here why the hell are they pedestrianising East Street - who wants easier access to Peacocks and Iceland
- Despite being one of the most affluent areas in the UK, Farnham residents have to wait for films to come out on TV, then sit with their popcorn on the benches outside the Sony shop on East Street, watching the widescreen TV though the shop's front window.
- We have to go to Guildford because we have no cinema in Farnham.
- Rumour has it that there may be a new cinema comming towards farnham, but plans will surely be yet another waste of good trees being incinerated. Oh well, lets hope the plans go ahead.
- Guildford has a good complex.
- Ther isn't a cinema in Farnham. However, there is a Film Factory on Monday nights at 8pm in the Farnham Maltings. They show lots of alternative films - pretty cheap as well.
- Cinema demolished many moons ago, and the site remains a derelict eyesore.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board