Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Farnham, Surrey*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Farnham.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- - Farnham is the proud host to over 47 million charity shops. Sue Ryder is currently the dominant shop but Oxfam is expanding. The violence between the shops can get quite bad at times and the body count is expected to rise after the completion of the new monolithic old people's megamultiplex care facility.
- unless your over 65+ or into charity shops there isnt much here. Curbsurfers sells clothes for skate and stuff but there really expensive.
- never mind about clothes shops for those of you who want fancy dress, wigs, funny teeth etc, wy not have a look at Like 2 Party by the side of the Hogs head next to sainsburys, had all the bits i needed for my party.
- DNA was expensive but cool if you were loaded that day but has just closed and I'm not 35 with two children called Louis and Grace so I don't shop in Next - for skaters there is Curbsurfers - pikeys had Pilot but that closed and apart from that Colours (Lion and Lamb next to what is now Waitrose was Safeways) can be nice but also a bit overpriced sometimes best bet is G-ford really or maybe Basingstoke
- u got a fu gd girls clothes shops but there small n tehy dnt sell alot of stuff in them
- colours is nice.
- Curb surfers is good for sufers and skaters.
Pilot and dna are good for girls with style.
- Cruze is great for designer wear and a friendly atmosphere. But its wise to go in fearless when it comes to suggestions on what you might look good in, either know exactly what you are after, or be open. The staff are legends; helpful and honest although never brutal. At times it can be your 'little London' with a wide range of designer wear to save your hide on a Friday when you still dont know what you want to wear for the weekend. Womens and mens Diesel, Iceberg, G-star, Ted Baker, Hanleys, and Etiene Ozeki. Ladies Miss Sixty and Free Soul. Mens Mish Mash, unisex sunnies from Gucci and Armarni to Miss Sixty make the store a unique effort in terms of business ventures in traditional Farnham. It really comes off that the owners have a strong sense of style and consider the customer when choosing the pieces, not just what will sell.
Ordri is a sweet boutique which, once you get past its lack of space, is a breeding ground for pretty, Bohemium style clothes and accessories. Again, the staff are friendly and always on hand to pass another size through the curtain or offer an opinion.
- OXFAM !!!
- farnham isthe epicentre of clothing as long as u r a 75 yr old tory!
- Clothing wise the joint is poor, unless you still get pulled into Peacocks by your mother.
- Try curb surfers for skates, or locate the mighty Goleta Seven skateboard company. The run the distro from somewhere in the town??????????
- Dont even bother save your money for a train to guildford
- colours..by the supermarket
- Next for the trendy, Elphicks the dept. store for the bourgeois, and Peacocks for the fiscally challenged.
- Loads of shops for the older generation. However, there is a Next, Pilot and Dorothy Perkins. Although DNA have some alternative gear in there.
- Train to Guildford is my recommendation, unless you like Tweeds.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board