Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Farnham, Surrey*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Farnham.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Haven´t been to the club formerly known as the ´Glory Hole´ since all the trouble last year caused a whole load of hassle with entrance restrictions and so on, but it has to stand out in memory as being the best place to go for a cheeky lads night out, for its exclusivity if nothing else.
- Club Indigo is fully air conditioned, our spacious venue has the state of the art sound systems, dance floor and VIP seating area. We have a large selection beers, fine wine and champagne.
FRIDAY NIGHTS SOUNDSATIONAL
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that Club Indigo is simply an out of town nightclub and is less lively than a full on nightclub in the heart of London. It all depends on the Dj’s, promoters and how the event is run.The night is Hosted by Dj Mr Jay from London’s new radio station Life FM. Dj Mr Jay who’s more than earned his stripes in the urban music game over many years, plays live at Club Indigo till 3am!
Live tribute and cover bands, playing live and unplugged @ Club Indigo Bordon
Check out the line up @ www.indigoclub.co.uk
- Best to go to Guildford...or Fleet, ALdershot, Godalming, anywhere but Farnham if you want a late night. Student Union is only for those who have just turned 18, if you have younger siblings be prepared to bump into them.
- No clubs - my ex step-dad (he's young don't worry)DJs at the Plough but its full of irritating cocky art students and the bouncers are for some reason really cocky too - the student union is OK sometimes - the Cobbett has a classic jukebox which is constantly playing Black Sabbath and Deep Purple - you get 5 songs for £1
- there ent no ova 18 clubz in farnham
- Last month's Time Out listed 'The Glory Hole' in Farnham in the UK top 10 nights out section. It says that club remains off-limits to the public, but that access to VIP and industry nights is possible, and gives a contact. The pub still denies running the joint, possibly to avoid conflict with the council.
- The student union is rubbish, rock nights are about the best with the occasional good comedy night.
- No clubs, guildford is 10mins away so we go there
- theres always a party at kyle mcculloughs.
- there is absoutley nowhere to go after the pub, unless you include hanging around sultans, so just go to Guildford for a half decent night out or if you like violence and soverigns then aldershite or jaxx in fleet if you want bad drinks and annoying music!
- That shit about the tunnel at the back of the Cobbet is bollocks. Change it from you site.
- There are no clubs in Farnham as they still think the majority of the population is over 60, which taking a look at the Friday night crowd is totally untrue, they must have all died by now.
Though there are no clubs there are lots and lots of pubs and resturants. Ohh yeah and there's the student union which stays open 'til 2 but you'll have to blag your way in, as obviously it's only open to the uni students.
- Farnham’s only lapdancing and strip club, “The Glory Hole” provides the biggest kicks for those wanting some real hardcore action. Unfortunately, it’s members only and only few get access, let alone know about the place. After months of failed applications to obtain a licence for gambling and stripping, the club has been running illegally since November 2001, and local police and the council are currently none the wiser. Situated round the back of the William Cobbett, entrance to the club is via a small hole in the wall. Once inside, a dimly lit tunnel takes clubbers underneath the dual carriageway to a casino, pole dancing rooms, and a spacious dancefloor. The traffic overhead drowns out vibrations from the sound system to passers by, so the majority of Farnham locals remain unaware of the existence of the Glory Hole. A night out that’s never to be forgotten, and proof that Weydon girls make the best lapdancers.
- oh yeh theres a ton of em here
- No clubs as such in town, although those of you with NUS ID or similar can get in the Art College Union, which goes on until 2am. Over 18's only.
- The Plough in West Street NEVER lets UNDERAGE drinkers in, Especially if you get there before 7 when the bouncers get on the door. And the art college on mondays and thursdays has never let an underage person drink for £1.25 a pint ever.
- None. There are a few in Guildford. Not very good ones though. London's your best bet but it's miles away.
- Only late night club is at Farnham Art College
- No - none in Farnham - sorry!
- No way Jose, Clubs are like takeaways and MacDonalds to the CONSERVATIVE members of the local council, ie the very antithesis of middle class civility, you've more chance of seeing a Labour MP in Farnham than a Club (or MacDonalds).
- IN Farnham ? You're kidding. Everyone goes to Guildford.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board