Cafes and Coffee Shops in Farnham, Surrey*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Farnham.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- - The Gorge is the best cave-themed cafe in Farnham
- Cooks the Bakery (was Three Cooks, The Hot Oven before that) has closed, nowhere in town to get a decent hot sausage roll anymore ! :-(
- Farnham is full of coffee shops, I couldnt recommend going to any of the numerous chain shops like starbucks or Costa but there are some self owned ones if you go to the Lion and Lamb. The best place is the Cafe at the Maltings, this is both cheap and plesent
- OH MY GOD THE UNTHINKABLE OF SADDISM HAS HAPPENED - Farnham now has TWO starbucks, one in big Sainsburys and one in cute kitsch little lion and lamb opposite penis shaped animals AND a Costa. Then the kinda posh for people who arent really posh Cafe Rouge and Uno (always full of kids is the latter)and then cheap cheap like the budgie Gorge and Wimpy (if you're a girl do not step foot as pervy greek (i think they are) men are too strange for comfort) cute but obscenely expensive maison blanc in the borough
- there hundreds of caffes but there all wel xpensive
- the chocolate shop in the lion and lamb yard does a wicked hot chocolate.
- Lucys lunchbox, Cromwells, Lion and lamb bistro, Maison Blanc, Choclate shop and stirling sanwich.
- There are loads, far too many, and most of them are foriegn and overpriced!
- it has to be the Gorge. Sit and laugh at all the ad sad people who choose the wimpy cross the road
- ooh Cromwells on lion and lamb is da best
- Farnham has some standard cafes. The Gorge on East Street is cheep but cheerful and does good snacks as well. There is also Cafe Rouge and Petit Delice for those who like to think they move in higher circles.
- There is some french number next to woolworths
- The Lion and Lamb Bistro is a really nice cafe to sit outside when its sunny. Also the Chocolate Cafe opposite sells some gorgeous cakes and things.
- Classic home counties market town range; Cafe Uno, Cafe Rouge .....
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board