Demolish It Now Building in Farnham, Surrey*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Farnham.
Demolish It Now Building
- Farnham castle is really old and boring how about a 24 hour tesco instead
- The cop shop, and the way things are going, it might happen !
- The Woolmead, the whole damn thing. And the Redgrave, not becuse it deserves it but because its so disheartening to see it just deteriorate.
- Starbucks, Costa...
- the bloody borough or Lidl...maybe QS actually
- mmmmmm n e fink posh
- Farnham should be bombed and replaced with a theme park.
- pig station
- Heath end school! look like a block of council flats! nice and i have bad memories! I would like to see most of farnham demolished except my house and my friends and families homes!
- Most of it its the most backward town in England there is nothing to do at all - no cinema, no theatre, no shopping centre, no clubs no football stadium........
- The TORY CLUB!
- The Woolmead Building. Disgraceful 60's concrete monstrosity
- Please demolish the Sandy Hill estate cos it is full of junkies and pikeys. If you wont demolish it, at least put a 30ft wall around it so they cant get out and cause the rest of us harm. Then they can live in the environment that they created for themselves and not infect the rest of the town.
- The Woolmead. Farnham's momument to the 60s concrete boom.
- The whole of Farnham. If you like 50 - 120 year old conservatives driving at 20 mph eveywhere in volvos, you'll love Farnham
- The Redgrave Theatre
- The Woolmead, a most hideous pebble dashed office block, an affront to Farnham's multitude of listed buildings, more than Chester in actual fact.
- The Woolmead
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board