Favourite Building in Farnham, Surrey*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Farnham.
- Abandoned theater along the riverside is amazing inside just bring a crowbar and a torch
- The Castle, they've tarted it up a bit. Still looks a bit battered mind.
- Tanyard House. Built 1470ish.
- The Redgrave theatre is kinda cool. it is pritty much abandoned apart from a small section which is noe a home for the homless
- the youfie
- lens Mum
- One is torn choosing between the Georgian townhouses of West Street; Surrey's oldest extant castle; Britain's first Cistercian abbey, and a myriad of English Heritage listed buildings. But in the end it's gotta be the shithole pile of rubble that graces the site of the old cinema.
- The WOOLMEAD- baby its classic 60s SHITE!
- Bally Shoe Shop (15th Century)
- The police station is host to some of the finest proffesionals in the town, they have a laid back approach and attitude to skaters and are always willing to spare a little time helping you out*
*Denotes a lie
- Not a building, but The Lion And Lamb statue is wicked - look at it from the right angle, and you'll be convinced it's a Big Black Swollen Member, veins, pubes and all... Pure class...
- The Q8 Petrol Station on Station Hill is a splendid example of petrol station architecture... AND THEY ARE OPEN 24 HOURS (except on Friday nights).
- There's some nice old Georgian buildings opposite the Library. The William Cobbett pub is still the same building WC was born in, in 178?
- Farnham Castle
- The 11th century Norman castle, the only intact one (castle) in Surrey.
- The Castle.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board