Hookup Spots in Farnham, Surrey*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Farnham.
- The Park... Gostrey Meadow... Woolmead...
- A note to those who have seen the comments on THE PLOUGH it has changed hands, there are no bouncers, it's "The Friendliest Pub in Farnham" there are great offers,(especially for UCA students) music, qizz nights, free pool on Tuesdays and so much more...check out face book Plough Farnham for updates xxxx
- We usually hang out in the Art College feilds, they are expensive. There is a dip which is good to have fires in, if you go you might be able to find the scortch marks, theres also clumps of woods in farmers feilds, there pritty call to hang around in but becareful of the farmer
- erm,we used to go underneath the bridge at Gostrey's but the lovely police came and dragged us out - a lot of fake posh 'pikeys' hang round down by the new tesco express in that park at the ridgeway - dont go near sandy hill at night unless you want your chunky Elizabeth Duke hoop earrings ripped off your ears and farnham park is great in the summer - a place where many a Farnhamer has lost their virginity......ahhh the memories....
- Where is the witches cave? Moving to Farnham in a month or two and REALLY need 2 know this stuff !
- back in the day it was the station now the park,or pet city on a good evening.
- the wall by the fire station is good to walk along
- Phil's wreck which is a wreck opposite a blokes house who is called phil starr. Its where all the 15 year olds go to get drunk and lose there virginity
- Gosteries is where most people hang out, the skate park, farnham park and behind the sports centre in the basket ball courts.
- so many, Gostrey meadows, the skate park by the sports centre, farnham park, especially in the summer and for the fair, the rec in Hale, the maltings, the redgrave, just anywhere the police were to stupid to find us really!
- gostrey meadows, handily situated within spitting distance of the local cop shop.
- The Barn back in 1996
- the zip slide at farnham park, 50+ of us used to go there andget wasted, with the police merrily cruising aroung farnham town, and NEVER, EVER coming up there
- The Q8 by da station is Pikey heaven
- For the person who is under 18, the skate park by the sport centre is a popular spot- hoodies not provided. Otherwise, the expansive area of Farnham Park between the castle and Hale Village is also attractive to the younger visitor.
- There's only one spot you need to know to keep it real in farnham its got to be the STATION ideal fo chilling, skating (allthough the curbs are showing there age)smoking tubes and there's a munch shop over the road and a lovely pub for all those with ID's
- All the dropout kids (i.e. me 10 years ago) hang about outside the Sports Centre, irritating passers by or skateboarding on the skateboard U-thing by the Centre.
- That witch's cave is the place to get stoned. And the tunnels really go all the way to Guildford.
Waverley Abbey at 3am in the winter. You will see dead monks there.
- Farnham station seems to be the place to meet and greet!
- Gostrey Meadows off Union Road... the Woolmead
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2010-09-22
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board