Buskers, Street Entertainers in Farnham, Surrey*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Farnham.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- That bellend outside waitrose
- Potty Eric's still around ! The guy must be, what 80 or more. Still as mad as a fish.
- MAD ERIC WILL BEAT YOU WITH HIS STICK IF U CALL HIM AN OLD MAN
- Um... theres usually either a guitarist or acordiaist at the bottom of the lion and lamb, theres also usually a guitarist at the little sainsburys. There is a a very paile women who kind of floats around farnham, sometimes on a bike. Watch out for 'Mad Eric', he shacks his stick at cars. Theres afew people who look like they havent quite recovered from the drug trip in the 70's.
- erm - white woman who cycles v slowly on white bike (how does she get up the curb?!) mad eric - always gives you a fag if you ask and comes out with the best bollocks, busker with flowery guitar, accordion guy, people who pretend to be statues and expect to get paid for it (nearly all can be found in lion and lamb yard)
- theres loadza looneys n da lokal nuttas there the entertainment coz theres nuffink 4 uz teenagers 2do
- I was a student at Farnham Art School in the early nineties. Everyone used to talk about some huge guy, who use to wander round town chatting to himself, and had the ocassional outburst of swearing; oh how the Farnham housewifes laughed. We always knew him as Mad Tony not Eric, big bloke, long black hair wooley hat. Bit scary until you got to know him.
- The crazy man with a stick.
- Mad eric is cool, and old. The woman who hits people with her handbag is cool and old. There is a busker with a accordion and another one with an accoustic guitar he is pretty good.
- Daniel Shehata a local legend from the days of the first pop idol, every week on your tv cheesy as hell. Also very well known on the local karaoke circuit if lionel richies your thing.
- Adrian Darbyshire now there a face in farnham every bugger knows Ade
- Dave is the local GNARLATRON. Fierce lines at the skatepark, hardocore slams galore, many gallons booze consumed. 'NUFF RESPECT!
- Eric! we all love him and farnham wouldnt be the same without him! the guitar man in the lion and lamb, he is so bad but never gives up! the 'sailor' at the bottom of the lion and lamb with his accordian, bad again but always happy, thats gotta be worth 5p! The old woman with a birds nest for hair, makes me sick thinking about her, just keep an eye out!
- STAR in the lion and lamb
- Buskers? A riff raff element in Farnham? No way, this is the Home counties! There may be a busker in the Lion And Lamb Yard but thats your lot. Sorry, strict council.
- Some fucked up guy at the bottom of the lion and lamb yard, Damm i dont know what is up with this guy but he is messy. Allhallows school has some nice steps around the back. There is some good roof gaps at the back of the woolmead.
- the guy i always see is the one with a guitar..and then theres sometimes those peeps who dress up as stone statues then scare all the kids when they move..
- Plenty of Squinty eyed, hunch-backed, dribbling accordian players...
- There is a man who plays the accordion at the bottom of the Lion and Lamb Yard - not bad.
- There's usually someone trying to seperate you from your small change at the entrance to the Lion & Lamb Yard.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board