Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Farnham, Surrey*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Farnham.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Stagebeat, Farnham Industrial centre
- Guitar village for guitars.Forget the rest!
- Stagebeat http://www.stagebeat.co.uk/
Moss is the man!
- Guitar Village is the place to go for guitars, they have tons. The best ones are upstairs, check it out. Aparently Oasis used to buy there guitars there. There is also a place called stage beat on east street, not good for instruments (generally) but they've got quite alot of exquipment. Behind stage beat is an excellent Parkour Site.
- guitar village is legendary - eric clapton has been known to turn up too and its obvious how good it is on Boss Gone Mad Sale day - the queues go on forever - past that unfortunately named Moyst furniture shop
- a couple of cool guitar shops, guitar village occasionally has an early morning rafflke type thing with a guitar to be won.
- Guitar village has a good selection of guitars and basses.
- Guitar village (John, Richard and Derek (owner) are cool).
- Guitar Village on West Street is the business. Past customers have included Noel Gallagher (they still have a signed guitar), Peter Green (Fleetwood Mac) and Paul Weller. Nuf said.
- Guitar village is good, it has multitracks and stuff as well as guitars
- Guitar Village
- guitar village is cool. i know its been said lots on here but it really is cool
- Guitar Village, West Street has been recommended and has a special sale once a year with people queueing down the street.
- Lloyd and Keyworth but it's a bit stuffy.
- The renowned Guitar Village, West Street: someone called Peter Green turned up last year.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board