Record Shops in Farnham, Surrey*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Farnham.
- The one in West Street, used to be Ben's, dunno what it's called now, should be shut down, it's costing me a bloody fortune ! If you just want chart stuff stay away, but if you want REAL music, this is your kinda place.
- Bens is now Collectors Records, or some such. Still a good place to browse.
- right, The best place to buy CD's in Farnham and probalby the only place to buy CD's in Farnham (unless you like chart shit) is Bens collectors records. Go there if you like Ska, Blues, Rock or Punk
- erm they closed down Sanity - so ben's collectors records on west street is pretty cool - that kurt cobain poster has been in the window for centuries though
- little music shop on the way to the plough is cool. apart from that the only music shop was sanity but that closed a few weeks ago. doh.
- There is a wicked Music car boot thing at the maltings where you can pick up some quality records for pennies
- bens records is good for second hand records, tapes and cds.
- ben's records is pretty cool...nice chatty staff...avoid that 'sanity' thing that has replaced our price. dire is all i have to say
- We have no good record shops....dammit, the closest real good one is cameberly
- BENS BENS BENS
- Ben's records... worth a check, for some of those hard to find beauties... Check out shop owner Rich - he's a living legend...
- And don't forget Pete the record man, up at the Student Union on thursday...
- Ben's Collector's Records, West Street is best.
- There is only one place in Farnham to get music. At home on your computer.
- Ben's Collector's Records is the best place in town to buy cheap stuff.
- Ben's Collectors Records, West Street - excellent beyond compare. CD and vinyl.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2010-11-12
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board