Skateboard Shops in Farnham, Surrey*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Farnham.
- Used to be one in Upper Church Lane, closed now.
- curbsurfers in church lane has closed down. closest place i know to get skate stuff is in the snowboard shop in fleet. they have good selection like blueprint, death, enjoi, almost etc.
- Curbsufers - near Farnham Church and Andrews School
- Theres Curbsurfers near the church, it is pritty expensive though.
- there's curb surfers but it aint that good and they hate girls there - its run by some really straight edge (oh yes i said it) boring looking old couple - best bet is guildford - i.e Campus One etc
- Swivel Skate shop in Queensmead, Farnborough. Support real skateboard shops that support the scene, make videos with local riders and organise comps.
Sweet n Sour video features lots of Farnham skatespots
- there is one somewhere on the road woth robert dyas on it down a little lane its not great
- curb surfers is pretty rad but rubish for shoes
- the one by da church
- the skateboeard shop is called 'curb surfers'
- Curb Surfers in town. Pretty average.
- The Skateboard shop in Upper Church Lane is calles 'Curbsurfers'
- There's some kind of shop in Upper Church Street. And there's a new skate park by the sports centre in Dogflud Way.
- Yes, in Church Lane, looks good to a non-skateboarder, ie me.
- Dunno what it's called, but there's one in Upper Church Lane.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2010-11-12
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board