Sports Clubs and Facilities in Farnham, Surrey*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Farnham.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- - There's a big mirror in the gym so you can look at yourself while you pump your guns.
- Farnham has a rugby club near were i live, um... there might be a football club. We have a sports centre and a skatepark
- Rugby played at Wrecclesham rec on Sundays, tennis played at Lower Bourne green and Wrecclesham amongst others, cricket at Upper Hale rec nr Farnham Park and at Lower Bourne, Karate at place opposie Redgrave and at Sports Centre (opposite the legendary 4p for a coke Lidl)
- u got a sport centre aload of football pitches basket ball courts a rugby field up recclesham were the club is used 4 praciticin graffiti
- Farnham locals run a duck race along the river Wey every year. Red Bull have confirmed plans to sponsor the race in 2006. Farnham locals Ronnie Size and Ronnie Corbett are rumoured to compere the event.
- Farnham sports centre has a swimming pool indoor football pitch, squash courts and a gym. There is also a football, rugby and cricket club in Farnaham.
- Muaythai Boxing every Monday and Thursday, 6:30-8pm, in the Farnham Methodist Church Hall, South Street (opposite Trident Blinds and the Darjeeling). Muaythai (Thai Boxing) is one of the fastest most exciting Martial Arts around - originating in Thailand it uses the hands, elbows, knees and kicks in a very effective and easy to learn self-defence style unmatched by any other Art available in the area. People of all ages and abilities train, for different reasons: to get fit (its one of the best cardio workouts you'll find EVER), to learn an effective self defence system, to fight at competition level or to gain confidence and meet new friends. If any of tese appeal to you, you've always fancied learning a Martial Art then give it a try.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board