The Worst Things in Farnham, Surrey*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Farnham.
The Worst Things
- The are more estate agents than houses. There will soon be an estate agents for buying and selling estate agents. Farnham will eventually become one big estate agency that sells off it's own office space to other areas of the building and is somehow completely self-sufficient.
- The above is a load of rubbish…. I have never seen such a well maintained town, the crime rate is zero, There is nothing wrong with the students here but I very much doubt the town would die without them seeing as property prices are so high and the residence are obviously wealthy… in fact the only one thing listed on this page that is even remotely true is the town council (in my opinion the planning department) are a complete disgrace…
- The double-digit IQ scum that emerges from the sewers (or Wrecclesham & Sandy Hill - same thing) at the weekends and makes Friday/Saturday nights just appalling.
- a majority of the population is over 65+, incredibly rich and rude. Theres to many corporate coffee shops.
- Nothing to do after pub shuts, which causes many problems around the kebab shop, Sultans. Monday mornings are proof that townies shouldn't be allowed to drink, knocked over flower pots, smashed windows and vandalism to cars and these are locals, didn't think you would have people like that in one of the most affluent towns in Farnham...well.
- the posh nobz dat go round in there carz lookin dwn there noses at all of us at least we can drive quicka than them n dnt look dwn at no 1 just coz we aint all snobby bastards
- Farnham should be bombed and replaced with a theme park.
- Tosser who dislike Sandy Hill
- Pissed up people after pubs kick out - more fights on a friday and Saturday than in Aldershot.
Farnham has the most amount of snobs in the UK!!!
Violence - Only place I ever been attacked is in Farnham - its getting wosre last month 3 blokes were beaten up by a gang of 30 - where?? - opposite the police station as reported in the Farnham Herald!
- the lowlife that infests the council estates of wrecclesham, no brains, no fashion sense, nothing better to do than wander around thinking theyre looking tough when all theyre doing is looking like complete aresholes who havnt even got the bus fare to make it down into town, and the girls are all complete dogs
- snobby expensive and over-rated
- The roads inot it
- Tory Heartland means that young people get stamped down on heavily if they do anything remotely different. Typical resident wears Barbour Jacket and drives a Land Rover Discovery. Poor nightlife and chances of getting a club non existant. Also increasing percentage of residents classified as 'Townee's' eg, FCUK, wifebeaters, puffer jackets. Horrible.
- Living here
- lack of everything??
- The locals... Unfortunately, there has always been a big rivalry between the local residents and the students... Funny, how if there were no students, the town would be dead, and all the businesses would go bankrupt...
Aldershite being right next door, with it's squadies and pikies...
- The absolute disgrace that is the local council who had the brainwave a few years ago to demolish the only cinema in the town and turned it into a patch of waste ground used as a car park! Nice one people you must be really proud of that one!
- There's not much to do except pubs and a few cafes. Drink or go somewhere else. In terms of nightlife, anyway.
- Trying to drive up Downing Street on a friday night.
Constant abuse of alternative people.
- This place is the epitome of boredom.
- Miserable people
- The Traffic.
The closing down at 11:30.
The petty vandalism and loutish behaviour of bored kids.
Nobody local can afford to live here anymore.
- Strangely, nothing for the kids to do - no clubs, no cinema.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Callum Graham, Freddie Royston, Matt Steward, Beccy, joanna wheatley, Gordon Crawford, Webster, gavin, Jo Smith, james Skeet, Grant, Gideon, Stuart Knight, AGD, Drew Peacock, Jacqueline Gotfredsen, James, claire kinge, Jayne Hammond-Smith, One Dread, deborah lovelock, francis and aaron, Jenny, Gail, Rob Kemp, Dream Theater fan, Laura, katherine, Elaine Samuels, Dave W, Pete, magdalena kosinska, Dan T, MIKE BALCIKONIS, David, Amy, david eppel, Lizz, Liam Davies/Wilkins, Amanda Darter, Grayham Cane, jowillalwaysbe21, Matt Anderson, Jiggs, jamie evans, louisa, rebekah, mattyboy, charlene, TB, generic, Louise Cranstone, ed, Rex V R, sarena, Jo, Abigail Edelton, glen, BILL, andy, C Kinge, Craig David, Queen Vixx, Nadine, Taylor, Seb Jones, Andrew G. Doe, Tim, andy smoke, Stu pink, Lee Furlonger, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Farnham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Farnham Knowhere Board