Arts, crafts and such in Feltham, Middlesex*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Feltham.
Arts, crafts and such
- Feltham is a piece of art.
- Feltham is a piece of art!!!
- Feltham is a piece of art!!!
- Graffiti aside, There is not much art in Feltham.
- The Works - The new centre opened Jul06
- Nice Bike Anne ! at Anne and Pauls Wool Shop !
- Ann and Paul's woolshop, opposite the High Street Tescos, is best for all things crafty. They have more wool than you'll ever need if you knit, and are very proud of their range of buttons, but also have materials for card making and other craft pursuits.
- Anne and Pauls in Feltham , go see Annes midlife chrisis , It is big and purple and dont go with Anne's pink hair...
- Feltham and Bedfont Libary have differnt craft clubs , very good for the kid's
they also do a craft group to make costumes to wear in the carnival on the run up to it for only a quid or so .
- Anne and Pauls wool shop, Tatters in staines and a large craft shop in greenford.
- Therre's a shop called Anne and Paul's which has a few Craft type items, nearer to lower Feltham. Not a bad shop, staff appear ok.
- Theres one called Anne & Pauls towards lower Feltham which has loads of cross stitch kits and some cardmaking stuff.
- See clothes shops????
- There's a wool shop in Lower Feltham on Parkfield Parade for knitters and occasionally craft items can be bought at the library. The library used to offer an excellent "pictures for hire" service-don't know if this is still going under CIP, the new "arms length" provider of library and leisure facilities throughout Hounslow Borough. The new library being built as part of the Longford Centre promises much more room for arts and crafts facilities.
- The libraries are probably the only place you'll find much art at the moment.
- As the person before me siad, they wouldn't be around long... However, Feltham Community School/College used to run summer schools in arts and crafts. Hmm.
- local youth clubs,libary
- Couple of picture framing in Feltham and Bedfont. Both sell framed prints and stuff.
- Lucas Displays (ahem, where I happen to work), Picture Framing Services and Art Gallery combined. Found at 13 Station Parade, Hounslow Rd, Feltham.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Pitts, charlotte, robin mookherji, mickmercer, aNTONIOg, rose newstead, Richard Makin, Adrian Perry, Matt, Chris, Amatigol, rick, Jamie Fraser, Craig, BBB, LC, Major, Marie Rogers, Mark Savage (leave the Anton out please!, Miss Anna Rexiya, Earthshaker63, Alun Westoll, john kilby, jules.norman, Robert Simpson, Sophie , Aleck Lewcock, Paul Merrett, Jimmy Junkster, james riley, B Spencer, Diamond White, Richey, Mark Savage, Marie Robinson , Paul, Caroline Stevens, Angelo, Richard, Lou, Jackie , Isit, Mark Anton Savage, Miss Lesley Jones, Mr.LLoyd, Jo Stark, Claire McGurk, Paul I, rachel, Jenn, Raj, Paddy, S Gibson: Laing O'Rourke, colin botterill, joskin, J Butler, john smith, patrick, sharky mark, mopt, Kevin Skinner, Marie, Bananaman, clive evans, Carol, Rab, The Devil, louis, generic, Elliott J, bp, James Dennis, Frankie, Andrew Williams, Gray Newell, Anna, maria pennington, stuart, ben, Jennifer, feltham girlz, Marie Rogers, Caroline, Rob, Boycie, michelle, John, Not a single mum!, Rosie Ilett
Last updated: 2011-02-12
More stuff about Feltham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Feltham Knowhere Board