Computer and Games Shops in Feltham, Middlesex*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Feltham.
Computer and Games Shops
- play GTA for real in Feltham.
- play GTA for real in Feltham.
- GTA is played for real in Feltham.
- Asdas or Tescos
- Planet on the High Street frontage of the centre has most things you're likely to need, as does the newly-opened Asda. Try also T5 Computers on Rochester Parade ( a short walk South of Tesco, near KFC).
- "Everything on the menu twice me young M**her F**ker..!!!"
(That might jolt some ones memory from Torc)
- TORC - Still open for business last time I walked past..
- Tesco,s . this is your worst fantasy!!!!
- Planet Computers on the High Street frontage (they've recently moved from the little-visited rear of the Centre which is the first part to be re-developed). Probably aimed more at the business end of the market than the gamer or home user but still a useful place to shop.
- Just a quick note from the owner of TORC software,the shop did'nt close down but was raided by some scumbags who robbed the entire contents in the middle of march.The police have caught the gentlemen who should be in court sometime in nov.Just like to say thanks to all the people who kept us going for 10 and a half years.Best Robin(07973 552398)
- There is a video games shop on feltham high st. i feel sorry for the owner as he's a really nice guy and he's tryed his hardist to make a go of things in feltham. but he's moving on too SUPRISE! TORC was probubly the last decent shop in feltham run by a geniunely really nice guy.. its a shame too see the shop go. also he used 2 do cash exchange on games in the shop but he had to stop on police request because of the amount of stolen console stuff that was comin in :|
- TORC on Feltham High Street, and then, nothing. That's it.
- Torc in the high street, freindly place with loads of second hand games for sale and exchange.
- t.o.r.c. sell cheap second hand games worth a look
- Torq I think they are called, Second hand and new games for Playstation etc. Not much for PC.
- Come and go, much like the music stores.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Pitts, charlotte, robin mookherji, mickmercer, aNTONIOg, rose newstead, Richard Makin, Adrian Perry, Matt, Chris, Amatigol, rick, Jamie Fraser, Craig, BBB, LC, Major, Marie Rogers, Mark Savage (leave the Anton out please!, Miss Anna Rexiya, Earthshaker63, Alun Westoll, john kilby, jules.norman, Robert Simpson, Sophie , Aleck Lewcock, Paul Merrett, Jimmy Junkster, james riley, B Spencer, Diamond White, Richey, Mark Savage, Marie Robinson , Paul, Caroline Stevens, Angelo, Richard, Lou, Jackie , Isit, Mark Anton Savage, Miss Lesley Jones, Mr.LLoyd, Jo Stark, Claire McGurk, Paul I, rachel, Jenn, Raj, Paddy, S Gibson: Laing O'Rourke, colin botterill, joskin, J Butler, john smith, patrick, sharky mark, mopt, Kevin Skinner, Marie, Bananaman, clive evans, Carol, Rab, The Devil, louis, generic, Elliott J, bp, James Dennis, Frankie, Andrew Williams, Gray Newell, Anna, maria pennington, stuart, ben, Jennifer, feltham girlz, Marie Rogers, Caroline, Rob, Boycie, michelle, John, Not a single mum!, Rosie Ilett
Last updated: 2011-02-12
More stuff about Feltham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Feltham Knowhere Board